Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which is your favorite NFL team?

Soarin'

I'm a very casual Broncos fan (like I'll root for them when they play). I probably got the most hype for them during the Super Bowl last war, since... Ya know, it's a horse :P.

Always been a Giants fan.

Play of the decade, upset of the century, twice!

david-tyree-catch.jpg

Too bad they're too inconsistent to do this every year. -_- Eli needs some good backup, and the defense needs a bit of an overhaul. They've always had one of the best WR crews in the game, from Tyree, Toomer, and Nicks to Cruz, Randle, and Beckham.

• Brohoof 1

Definitley the Chicago Bears!

post-14906-0-54717300-1420409968_thumb.jpg

lol what's NFL?

Isn't that gridiron or something?

Not very popular here in Australia. ;p

NFL stands for the National Football League

• Brohoof 2

Always been a Giants fan.

Play of the decade, upset of the century, twice!

david-tyree-catch.jpg

Too bad they're too inconsistent to do this every year. -_- Eli needs some good backup, and the defense needs a bit of an overhaul. They've always had one of the best WR crews in the game, from Tyree, Toomer, and Nicks to Cruz, Randle, and Beckham.

All I can say this, if only Rodney just effing puched that ball!

Edited by Nuke87654
  • Brohoof 1

large.png

Because living between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh makes it hard to choose.  Somehow there is a Cowboys fan living in my county.

Congrats on your team's win over the Steelers. Also, good luck against my fav team in New England on Saturday.

• Brohoof 1

Congrats on your team's win over the Steelers. Also, good luck against my fav team in New England on Saturday.

Right back at you.  Regardless of who wins, at least we can both take heart in knowing the Steelers are out.

• Brohoof 1

Right back at you.  Regardless of who wins, at least we can both take heart in knowing the Steelers are out.

Indeed, which is nice considering where I' am, if the Redskins aren't doing well, they're all converted to steelers fans. Was kind of laughing at how empty the Heinz Field was at the 4th quarter btw.

• 6 months later...

Patriots and Seahawks. I liked the Seahawks even before they won the Super Bowl recently, so you can imagine how happy I was when that team won. As for the Patriots, I'm from New England and they just rock. :P

• 1 month later...