Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which is your favorite NFL team?

Soarin'

I've been an Indianapolis Colts fan for decades - through all of the triumphs and the heartbreak. I've been loyal.

So, when I saw this during the Super Bowl commercials last season...

my+little+pony+in+super+bowl+commercial.

...I about lost my s*!t. It's the happiness you only feel when two of your favorite things combine, out of the clear blue.

(Speaking of blue, go Colts!)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Denver Broncos.  And I got one heck of a story as to why.

When I was either 8 or 9, my family went to a golf course to meet up with some legendary players.  One of them was my childhood idol, John Elway.  He wasn't like some other celebrities who just brushed off fans, he actually talked to me.  My dad thought we were gonna get thrown out, but Elway was nice enough to keep us there.  Later he was with other golfers and playing some dice.  I barged in and helped John rack up so many points that I ended up helping the cart driver, because he was so mad.  :P

LATER still we were watching John get ready to drive the ball, but he stopped and threw a golf ball at us, to see his signature on it.  I was so happy!  XD

Been a fan ever since.  Now I close with...

IN-COM-PLETE!

• Brohoof 1

My favorite teams are the Giants and the Seahawks. The Giants because I'm in New Jersey, and of the 3 teams, they're the ones that actually do well (Giants, Jets, Eagles). The Seahawks is more because of family. My dad was born and raised there, and my sister along w/ my brother and law live in Washington. I rooted for them in the Super Bowl against the Steelers, even though I lived near Pittsburgh around the time (it was even the first Super Bowl I ever watched). I tend to root for the underdog team in the Super Bowl if neither of those teams are in it.

J! E! T! S! JETS JETS JETS!

Yep, as you can guess, I'm a huge Jets fan who despite being displaced from the team for nearly two decades, I still support them to this very day, even if this team tends to disappoint me year after year. I do root for the football Giants when the Jets aren't playing.

Edited by Kelldrick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...