Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

(edited)

Neither one, Dr. Pepper is my preferred soft drink, but if either Coke a Cola or Pepsi were available in lieu of Dr. Pepper, I would drink which ever is available, but I also fancy A&W root beer. 

Edited by Emperor Peter

Pepsi cuz they hav better ads and better bottles... Also theyhav a better logo... Coke is too Christmassy(all the time).

Ugh, Pepsi is too sugary for me. Don't even get me started on Diet Pepsi. Classic Coca-Cola all the way. Or Cherry Coke. Keep Pepsi away from me unless it's the only thing available. (Though I'll take Pepsi over Mountain Dew, ugh that crap is nasty :eww: )

Also, I used to drink Dr Pepper all the time, but then I got sick of it and I rarely drink it anymore:3

This should of been a poll, I like both but I'll always pick Pepsi first. And Speaking of Pepsi, has anyone tried the new Pepsi next yet? I'm curious about what it tastes like since its 30% less sugar and is naturally sweetened.

Coke. Pepsi is terrible, I won't even drink it when it's the only soda available, I stick with water.

Coke has bite. It's much more carbonated, stays carbonated longer, and isn't sickeningly sweet. Pepsi tastes like either a Coke that has been opened for a while and allowed to begin flattening, or a coke that has had a couple spoonfuls of sugar stirred into it.

But honestly, I prefer Dr Pepper over both, because it is the greatest soda ever. In fact, it is the greatest drink ever. There is nothing like Dr Pepper.

Me? Is that you?

Damn this conetent limit...

• Brohoof 1