Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

Pepsi tastes like butt. D:

this is a bad thing how

When I was growing up I always preferred diet Coke over any type of Pepsi, however a while back I started to like Pepsi more - more specifically Pepsi lime haha. For some reason I think Pepsi lime tastes better than coke but diet Coke quenches your thirst more than Pepsi...

For some time now though I have quit drinking pop or soda or coke or whatever your state/country/province may or may not call it! I find it rather disgusting honestly and it's just not good for you, even though a lot of people do it like it won't affect them and it's "just what everyone does". I prefer trying to get loads of water every day! Actually I found when I drank too much pop I would sometimes feel pain in around the liver area of my body and I would generally have to go lie down.

Me wonders how many people here managed to drink 8 glasses of water in a single day and/or even do it on a regular basis. =P

over-consumption of anything is bad. if you drink soda at a reasonable amount, it's much better than excessively downing water.

Both Pepsi and Coca-Cola taste different from country to country, but I prefer Pepsi. Don't know what makes me prefer Pepsi, but I think it tastes a bit better. By the way Coke is the sweet one in Denmark.

• Brohoof 1

Both Pepsi and Coca-Cola taste different from country to country, but I prefer Pepsi. Don't know what makes me prefer Pepsi, but I think it tastes a bit better. By the way Coke is the sweet one in Denmark.

You are pretty much right.

I liked coke before but something changed about it's taste and i like Pepsi more these days.

Although i don't really care about cola drinks at all. Sprite and Fanta are more of my stuff...

• 4 months later...

Since CD locked a previous topic about this, I'll post here:

It depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes it doesn't matter. If I'm somewhere where they don't have Coke, I'll get Pepsi. And if I'm somewhere where they don't have Pepsi, I'll get Coke.

Usually, I prefer Coke over Pepsi, so I voted Coke on this one.

I drink between 1-2.5 2L bottles of pepsi max every day. I prefer pepsi to coke but i prefer energy drinks and beer to both. My top 10 goes Monster Rehab, Monster Energy, Rockstar XDurance, Budweiser 66, Budweiser, Pepsi Max, Starbucks Latte, Other coffee in general, Diet Coke, No Fear.

Edited by Lost

Coke all the way!!! I really do not like Pepsi in the slightest, I just think it's way too sugary! But Coke on the other hand, it's classic, and has such a great flavor! For me, the original pop will always be the best!!! Oh, and for those of you confused by my referring to Coke as pop, that's what we call soft drinks here in Michigan... AS ALL TRULY CIVILIZED PONIES DO!!! :lol:

Posted Image

Hmm, water cus you need it to be alive

But there's water in both Coke and Pepsi, thus rending your argument invalid.

I personally prefer Coke (despite being from one of the few places in the world where Pepsi actually outsells Coca-Cola), but to be honest, they taste pretty much the same to me.

I pick neither! Why? Because I don't drink anything carbonated at all :P. Why is that? Well I'm not sure I just never drank them, and now I can't because they irritate my tongue to much.

Now I live on fruit juice, Gatoraid, water, and other assorted fruit drinks :P.

Neither. They both taste like carbonated butt. The only soda I like is Root Beer, has a great taste and doesn't burn your throat when you swallow.

Edited by Retro_Derpy
  • Brohoof 1

Cmon, Pepsi all the way! It doesn't taste as flat as Coke does, plus all their other products such as Mtn Dew and Sierra Mist. Can't get much better than that.

But if I had to go Coke, it's drinkable, and I do actually enjoy Root Beer/Dr Pepper as well.

But

Pepsi>Coke

I wouldn't mind either of them but if I had to choose I'd go with Coca Cola ^.^ I've been asked for what soft-drink I would like when I'm offered one and coke is always the first one that comes to my mind. To me, Pepsi is just a slightly different taste that I can barely recognize.

But I usually go with water anyway 8)

Personally I prefer the unique flavor of pepsi, although pepsi is my favorite for flavor, I love coke for its unique use of advertisements, polar bear, santa claus, etc.. its a hard choice though really