Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

I'm going with Pepsi because it is generally sweeter and fizzier, not that there's anything particularly terrible about coke. Out of every soda, though, I definitely prefer Japanese Ramune soda with its bubblegum flavor :lol: .

To be honest i dont really taste much of a difference between the two they generally taste the same to me ,but since i seem to get Cola out of the vending machines i guess ill go with that.

Plus i've been to the world of Coca-Cola and it was pretty cool.

i like coke more than pepsi, coke just tastes better to me than pepsi, but im not saying pepsi is a bad drink, its good, infact, ive never had a bad soda

coke zero is good too, i almost cant taste a difference last time i had it

Edited by STVB

Neither. I don't really like soft drink to be honest, but I do enjoy Grape flavoured Fanta sometimes. I really don't like Coke anymore (used to love it when I was younger) and I've never liked Pepsi. I always found it tasted to sweet for my liking.

Coke just has that taste when its served over ice that is just soooo good. Pepsi cant compare to that feeling. But Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper would be a little better. Even though they are from diffrent companies.

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY

Posted Image

CHOOSE BETWEEN PEPSI AND COKE.

As any cultured young person who drinks enough soda to float the Wisconsin Ducks would know, both of these pops play a valuable role in one's palette. Coke has a distinctive "bite," produced by carefully controlled levels of phosphoric acid in the company recipe, that makes it the "eye-opener" of the two. The perfect drink to jumpstart a boring day at work or feature at a party (properly spiked of course).

Posted Image

Whereas Pepsi has a smoother and sweeter flavor that is ideal for enjoying at the fair, on a hot summer picnic, or in the peace and quiet of your own home.

Posted Image

So you can see how illogical it is to choose one and disregard the other. However, when it comes to varieties of Coke and Pepsi...all bets are off.

Cherry Coke > Wild Cherry Pepsi

Diet Pepsi > Diet Coke (DP is the lesser of two evils)

Vanilla Coke > Pepsi Vanilla (vanilla, or whatever that flavor really is, goes better with Coke)

7up > Sprite (7up has an aftertaste, but it has better commercials and is curing my cold)

Pepsi One ? Coke Zero (what are these anyway?)

Caffiene Free Diet Coke x Caffiene Free Diet Pepsi (move along, nothing to see here)

Edited by TailsAlone

Pepsi because while Pepsi is evil Coke is much much worse. Seriously that company owns 75% of the entire worlds hydration! The only country where it is not the number 1 sold beverage is Scotland (god I love Iron Bru).

I had a Vanilla Coke for the first time in forever yesterday and it tasted just as good now as it did back then. Anyways, I would love to see the following brought back to life in the US

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

I think I still see the sprite and pepsi blue over here, they were probably pulled off US shelves due to poor sales.You guys are really missing out on sodas made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

I think I still see the sprite and pepsi blue over here, they were probably pulled off US shelves due to poor sales.You guys are really missing out on sodas made with real sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup.

Yeah. Literally everything here is made with high fructose corn syrup. I never got to try Pepsi blue. Does it taste any better?

Yeah. Literally everything here is made with high fructose corn syrup. I never got to try Pepsi blue. Does it taste any better?

Hell yeah! EVERYTHING tastes better with sugar compared to HFC to the point that Americans used to buy sugar coca cola from mexico but they changed it to HFC to ensure maximum profit from American consumers.The only exception to this would probably be mountain dew as the HFC version taste better in my personal opinion.

I seem to prefer pepsi twist while I was still drinking soda back then, I would rate Virgil's root beer #1 Dr pepper with real sugar #2 and pepsi twist #3 best soda in the world.

Edited by khaine21x3

DR PEPPER, BECAUSE FUG DA RULEZ! But nah, I just prefer the taste of Pepsi (diet or max) to the taste of Coke. With Coke, normal just tastes to... sugar and diet is just like... dafuq, this is like water, but more acidic.

• Brohoof 1

Coke, not because of the flavor, no, just because it reminds me of Nuka-Cola, and if Nuka-Cola was real, I would probably buy the entire company just to drink it all.

Out of these two, Coke is definitely the best. However, I normally drink the odd Mountain Dew flavours (White Out, Voltage, Game Fuel, Super Nova, Dark Berry, etc. . . .), because I honestly hate regular Mountain Dew. Besides, I never crave a Pepsi. I crave a few Cokes every now and then, though. In fact, I just cracked open a can about five minutes ago.

Coke, not because of the flavor, no, just because it reminds me of Nuka-Cola, and if Nuka-Cola was real, I would probably buy the entire company just to drink it all.

Seems real, I've seen several websites as well as the real product.I never actually drank one so I can't tell you how it tastes.

google search:

http://shop.nukacola...Classic::1.html

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by khaine21x3
  • Brohoof 1

Neither really, I prefer water  or the occassional lightly sweeted ice tea.  I can't take soda it gives me a headache cause there's far too much sugar in it for me. however if i *had* to choose then it would be coke.  last time I had a coke was last year sometime. 

• Brohoof 1

Coke is about 9.368106 times better than Pepsi. It's a scientific fact, just look it up.

Coca-Cola has a much stronger and more satisfying flavor than Pepsi ever could. Also, Coke used to have cocaine in it's recipe so it's OBVIOUSLY the better choice.

Though Nuka-Cola is better than both of them, of course. Especially Quantum!

Posted Image

Edited by Velvet Remdeyiscael

Look.  Coke is the best cola out there, period  ;) .  Lol, I only say that because I have tasted so many obscure colas, from RC Cola to Inca Kola, Coke is definitely the best tasting.  

Also, I find it easier to mix Coke with some of my favorite liquors.  Pepsi just doesn't do the trick for me.