Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pepsi Vs. Coke.

Why-Gnome-Ear-Fifty

218 users have voted

1. 1. Pepsi Or Coke?

• Pepsi
    • Coke

I like the taste of Pepsi a little more than Coke. Pepsi just has that certain flavor that no other soda has. I can only drink Pepsi for so long before I get sick of it and don't buy it for 6+ months.

Lately I've been drinking Lipton White Tea with a hint of raspberry flavor. Stuff is delicious.

Coke. Pepsi is terrible, I won't even drink it when it's the only soda available, I stick with water. 

Coke has bite. It's much more carbonated, stays carbonated longer, and isn't sickeningly sweet. Pepsi tastes like either a Coke that has been opened for a while and allowed to begin flattening, or a coke that has had a couple spoonfuls of sugar stirred into it.

But honestly, I prefer Dr Pepper over both, because it is the greatest soda ever. In fact, it is the greatest drink ever. There is nothing like Dr Pepper. 

• Brohoof 5

Can't talk about the non-diet stuff because it has been years.  But I hate Diet Pepsi.  ewwwwwwwwwwww.  I switch to Ice tea if a place only has pepsi products.

Diet coke is my choice.

Por que no las dos?

tumblr_lzmw22NBeV1r1f1p5.gif

I'll drink either one of them, don't matter to me. I'm quite a fan of Pepsi Throwback, but I dig Coke, too.

• Brohoof 3