Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many boyfriend/girlfriends have you had?

Reecejackox

• 2 weeks later...

Zero so far. You think that's common over here? There are people younger than me that have had two or more! :D

But its true that Im not actually looking for one. Not really fond of it just yet.

I have been in five serious relationships. Right now, though, I am dating someone I met here on MLP Forums years ago when I joined staff, @Pathfinder 💕

A6B40880-66AB-47E6-A702-C75C4D52000B.gif

I had one online girlfriend. We met on a chatting site and fell in love after a while and managed to retain our relations for 3 years. But our feelings were slowly fading over the last year because of distance (all in all we're teenagers who can't go to another country whenever we want), so we decided to break up 

• Brohoof 2

I guess technically I've had three previously. Two were during my high school days that didn't last. My first SERIOUS relationship was an online one that started as a friendship on a Spyro forum; WAY back! Our relationship ended after four years with an amicable split.

That said; I am currently dating @Bakugou Is My Man ❤ who is really the most precious person in my life. :wub:

i had 3 wayyy back in i think 2012 or 2013  first one i dated was 5 years but it didnt end well becouse it was her idea in the first place , 2 well for 4 months but just didnt feel like in love or anything and the 3rd was sort of a rush one and we both agreed it was a little to fast so its been 7 years since ive been with anyone .

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

When we're talking actual relationships, I've had just two. I don't see that number increasing anytime soon if ever. I am currently in my second relationship with...marriage on the table. :adorkable: 

Edited by Spark Plug

• 3 months later...

Lol sad thread is sad.

Three technically. Doesn't paint the big picture for me or anyone though. A couple of them were very short. Last one was a while ago.

More accurate picture of someone's dating life is based on how long they last.

• Brohoof 3

None, currently in the only real relationship like this that I've ever been in. Back in the day when I struggled with my sexuality, I did talk to some people but that was just me being awkward and having no idea what to do. 

• Brohoof 2

Two.

They were years apart (one before high school even started and the other about 2 years back)... Given how the last one started/"ended" and how I have piss poor social skills, I probably wouldn't date anyone for another 5-6 years if not more.

Idk what's worst, never actually having a proper ending to that last one or not knowing if I'm just too afraid or awkward to ever start dating again.

Just the one from early high school. Cheating little bitch. I'm convinced she only dated me out of pity.

I'll probably keep it at one. I'm horrendous at every aspect at relationships, so it's better if I stay single. I also despise living with people, so that's another reason for me to avoid a relationship.

• Brohoof 1