Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many boyfriend/girlfriends have you had?

Reecejackox

Ive had a couple of girlfriends but they lasted like a month 😂

Spoiler

I have a crush on some boys in my year so maybe that will work out better x3 thooo to be fair no one in rl knows i feel that way so probs not 😁

• Brohoof 1

It is kinda embarrassing to mention but in truth, I've actually had about... 11 relationships in total. That is being 11 times where I've called someone my boyfriend/girlfriend, but honestly a lot of them were not anything I'd consider a "relationship". 

I once dated a girl for a day. Does that count??? xD

• Brohoof 1

1 girlfriend and one kinda girlfriend. 

The first one last about a year on and off back when I was a kid in high school. Not a great relationship. 

Then one that was never confirmed "boyfriend/girlfriend" because I didn't want to make it official cuz we were both going to college. 

Eventually we stopped. 

During first year of college I thought I was aromantic so I had no interest in romance and I was fine with that.

That continued to about last year, and more specifically this year when I developed a crush. Of course that person went to university so def. didn't want to do anything there even if it seemed like it was possible. 

Worst time to find out that I actually am interested in romance cuz yea COVID! Tinder/bumble have proven fruitless on my end as well. 

• Brohoof 1

None here. I've just had a couple crushes throughout the years and ALMOST asked a girl out like 10 years ago.

The first girl I ever liked way back in like first-second grade is kinda scary/crazy now.:sealed:

The girl I almost asked out has kinda developed a crappy attitude too and ended up marrying some "tool"/ hipster combo guy with ZERO personality. I don't even know what's up with that guy. ^_^

I'm actually glad that I haven't been in a relationship during this corona mess. I'm sure it put stress for sure on many people's relationships.

• Brohoof 1

None. Never been in a relationship.  I did have few crushes but they're not serious as my last one where I had a crush and love for one of my old friend. I remember how much I want to be with her- I did asked her out before but she rejected it but told me that she just isn't ready yet and told me to wait for her.. Then months later when I aske her again, she completely turn me down. Alas, our friendship dies afterward and she ghosted me. I never felt so heartbroken and called me silly or pathetic, I still am after all these long years.

2 girlfriends, 3 boyfriends. I've been dating the same guy for the past 5 years now though, so hopefully I won't have any more.

Edited by Magpie
  • Brohoof 1