Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many jobs have you had?

Reecejackox

Zero, I don't have to work on earth because my work takes place in fourth level density. Administrative department of human AI.

Have you ever had that feeling of waking the next day, somehow knowing that entire years have passed in seven hours?

I'm more tired when I wake up than when I went to sleep XD

1 part-time job during my university years + 2 freelance jobs around the same time + the current office job. That is if I don't count the one-time engagements. 

Four jobs over the course of 7 years, though the first part time job only lasted two months due to it being funded by a state grant. The second part time was just under three years. Worked full time for three and a half at my last job before being granted a transfer. Started my new job this past Tuesday. 

Seven for me. I’ve been a conceptual artist for an awning company, a commercial film developer, cave guide, food service (Taco Bell), The Disney Store, Days Inn (a part time gig I still do on the side) and Disneyland. I’ve been working the latter since 2014 and hope to be at it for as long as I’m breathing (even though the place is shutting down for the rest of the month because of corona virus).  

• Brohoof 1

Had 3 jobs so far, one doing physical labor and two in retail. Currently do some occasional freelance work along with university. :) 

Edited by Prometheus

I'm on my seventh job. Worked for the catering service at a local university, then worked at that university's bookstore. During college, I worked at a grocery store warehouse (Weis Markets) for a summer and then worked at my university's printing center for a few years. After college, I worked for an inventory company called RGIS, then worked for a home security company for over 10 years. Now working at Best Buy.

• Brohoof 1

My first job was delivering pizzas. I left because my boss called me useless.

My second job was also my longest. I worked at Macy’s selling suits.

Third job was short. I took class photos and got laid off because I sucked.

Fourth job I delivered mail and left because of a pre existing injury.

Fifth and current job I work at a credit union as a teller and get coughed/sneezed on by people too stupid to cover their mouths.

• Brohoof 1

Because I am a consultant, it is difficult to count individual jobs. One job might be for a few months. I lost count after a while (I never kept count)

I have had five jobs so far:

• Subway “Sandwich Artist”
  • Credit Union teller
  • Retail associate
  • Call center
  • Nightshift Warehouse Clerk (my current and favorite one)

There was also this thing where this lady that owned a kiosk at a mall wanted me to help her sell these high-end hair styling products and wanted to pay me under the table. That worked out for like one week and was super weird. So I don’t count that.

• Brohoof 1

Goodwill Store Associate (Summer 2015)

PeopleReady Temp Agent (mostly got hired if regular sign spinner couldn't make it to their clients) (Winter to Spring 2017)

Regular sign spinner for company that sends Spinners like me out every weekend all over Southern California. They usually try to keep me in one location for several weeks. (Since September 2017 this has been my main job to pay for my gas and pay back my student loans.) Still got it 

And if it wasn't for this darn coronavirus I would be working at the Happiest Place on Earth right now, maybe even since January 17th...but time will tell when I shall return

On 3/13/2020 at 8:13 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

Disneyland. I’ve been working the latter since 2014 and hope to be at it for as long as I’m breathing (even though the place is shutting down for the rest of the month because of corona virus).  

You've been 6 years longer than me. And I agree on hoping to be working there for a long time

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

And if it wasn't for this darn coronavirus I would be working at the Happiest Place on Earth right now, maybe even since January 17th...but time will tell when I shall return

You've been 6 years longer than me. And I agree on hoping to be working there for a long time

I have a feeling you'll be a long-term CM once we reopen because you have genuine interest and dedication to it. 

• Brohoof 1