Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How much toilet paper do you still have left?

Muffinnz

I have plenty I like to stock up on these things in general. But I really don't see quite the hubbub with stocking up on toilet paper since you think it would make sense to stock up on things to prevent the virus. Not something that people use to wipe their private areas.

Edited by AriaTheLovely

Thankfully, I bought what I needed earlier in the month before people were running around buying all the toilet paper.  Something told me I should get two packs of 12, glad I listen to my gut on these things!!  I think I might have 18 rolls left or something?  I should be good for a while.

I have 4 rolls of cheap single ply paper, which is basically like using nothing..

1 hour ago, Brony Number 42 said:

56 rolls............ 

Oh yeah?

260 rolls. 
I swear I just want to save up for April fool’s day. 
113B122E-0745-4B61-AD26-D22DE0FD3437.gif.87194fb69d11c1aa47825bdd4207dfa5.gif

(sign yeah I’m one of these Toilet paper lover people..:maud: well actually it’s my mom and plus we have a huge family. 

• Brohoof 1

My family bought a pack with a number of rolls (16? 24? I don't know) before the hoarding started. It should be fine for a while. Despite me worrying about using too much toilet paper, I don't use anywhere near as much as the hoarders supposedly do. :mlp_laugh:

We have 12 rolls left from a pack of 30 bought several months ago.

I was at a Costco today and they didn't have any. In it's place was paper towels and I'll be damned if every other person wasn't leaving with some. Also a lot of the upper shelving was looking bare.

While I feel comfortable with what we've got, I'm probably going to stock up once this all blows over because of you crazy lot.

My parents bought one of those bulk-Costco packs right before the craze started(not out of fear, they've been buying these for like, the last 5 years). So we should be good for a while

4 hours ago, AriaTheLovely said:

I have plenty I like to stock up on these things in general. But I really don't see quite the hubbub with stocking up on toilet paper since you think it would make sense to stock up on things to prevent the virus. Not something that people use to wipe their private areas.

That's what I said.

40 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Please don’t buy more than you need, anyone! Keep in mind that other people need toilet paper, too.

You should see these people who buys a lot and only to resell it for profit and for a ridiculous price. These people are selfish as fuck.

8 minutes ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Yup, and it’s illegal during a state of emergency.

There’s this guy who bought a lot of sanitizer to resell it but amazon and eBay prohibited him so now he has to donate it. Hah serve him right. Karma is sweet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/technology/coronavirus-purell-wipes-amazon-sellers.amp.html%3f0p19G=0038

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, SparklingSwirls said:

Yup, and it’s illegal during a state of emergency.

I had no idea such a law existed

4 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My family has 2 or 3 rolls left, no joke. :Thorax:

Oof

5 hours ago, TBD said:

There’s this guy who bought a lot of sanitizer to resell it but amazon and eBay prohibited him so now he has to donate it. Hah serve him right. Karma is sweet.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/03/14/technology/coronavirus-purell-wipes-amazon-sellers.amp.html%3f0p19G=0038

He looks so sad, I feel really bad for him

• Brohoof 2

I have about four rolls left over from before all this nonsense. It’s so ridiculous. No one needs to hoard TP. No one is going to be isolated in their homes without basic needs. It’s not that kind of f***ing emergency!!! When selfish, paranoid people hoard supplies, it forces the regular people to do the same just to get by. If everyone would just act normally and buy only what they need, everyone would be fine. There is no sudden lack of toilet paper, hand sanitizer or rubbing alcohol in the world; it’s just getting grabbed up by a few selfish people buying it all for themselves to overstock their homes or resell it for profit. Profiteering off the basic needs of others is sick and evil, and anyone doing it needs to re-evaluate their priorities. 

• Brohoof 4