Steve Piranha

What you want EG comics to cover?

Recommended Posts

Same as S10 pony comics, but now pastel humans :mlp_yeehaa:. There’s no much I can think off except: 

-The origin of the geodes, and how they ended up in the pastel humans world

-Same as above, but with Wallflower’s memory stone. Additionally the fate of the sorceress Clover was chasing

-Sunny’s family (or their pastel human counterparts in any case :LunaMCM1:)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Same as S10 pony comics, but now pastel humans :mlp_yeehaa:. There’s no much I can think off except: 

-The origin of the geodes, and how they ended up in the pastel humans world

-Same as above, but with Wallflower’s memory stone. Additionally the fate of the sorceress Clover was chasing

-Sunny’s family (or their pastel human counterparts in any case :LunaMCM1:)

 

- More use of the one-time villains like the Gloriosa and Wallflower Blush. It's gross how Vingette got to reappear while these two dropped off the face of the earth despite being the series' worst villain
- More Shadowbolts, I just want Lemon Zest
- More characters from the main series gets both a EQG counterpart and a notable role(Wonderbolts, Lightning Dust, Princess Ember, etc.)
- More Sunset and Starlight bonding, their interaction was the best part of Mirror Magic, and should have just been the whole thing

Spoiler

Crossover with Power Rangers or TMNT

 

Edited by Megas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I'd like to know what the girls lives are like after graduating from Canterlot High. Kinda like "Epilogue" but hopefully done better. 

 

Does a human world version of Sunset Shimmer exist?

 

Is Tempest Shadow a part of the Equestria Girls universe? 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, we need to hope that this one shot comic will be successful enough to prompt them into wanting to write more EQG comics. In terms of what we'll get in the upcoming comic, I suspect something that takes place after 'Sunset's Backstage Pass' but nothing major seeing as they only had the one issue to work with here. If more come, I'd like to see more about Sunset's family and how she lived during her younger years as Celestia's student. In fact, I'd like to know how they first met each other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'd like to know what the girls lives are like after graduating from Canterlot High. Kinda like "Epilogue" but hopefully done better. 

 

Does a human world version of Sunset Shimmer exist?

 

Is Tempest Shadow a part of the Equestria Girls universe? 

I’ve always assumed that Sunset Shimmer’s human world version died as a young child or lives somewhere far from Canterlot High, since Sunset has never given any indication that she is worried that she would run into her human half.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Megas said:

- More use of the one-time villains like the Gloriosa and Wallflower Blush. It's gross how Vingette got to reappear while these two dropped off the face of the earth despite being the series' worst villain
- More Shadowbolts, I just want Lemon Zest
- More characters from the main series gets both a EQG counterpart and a notable role(Wonderbolts, Lightning Dust, Princess Ember, etc.)
- More Sunset and Starlight bonding, their interaction was the best part of Mirror Magic, and should have just been the whole thing

  Hide contents

Crossover with Power Rangers or TMNT

 

I agree with the Starlight and Sunset thing. Mirror Magic really highlighted their similarities, and made a nice bond. It’s nice to see friendships between people that are similar to each other, as a nice contrast to the “our differences are what makes us friends” that FIM emphasises. 
 

A power rangers crossover would be nice but there’s like 15 different sets of power rangers 😂, so chances are that readers won’t have any idea about what power rangers the comic shows

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just thought of something: Sunny being some kind of what Twi became back in Equestria :fluttershy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

I just thought of something: Sunny being some kind of what Twi became back in Equestria :fluttershy:

Wdym? What did twi become?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Spacetime Vortex said:

A power rangers crossover would be nice but there’s like 15 different sets of power rangers 😂, so chances are that readers won’t have any idea about what power rangers the comic shows

Given the popularity and the current comics, it'd probably be the original Power Rangers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More Vinyl! :love: and other characters. :arethosehands: There’s a few interactions with her and Fluttershy, so why not have some story about them doing Equestrian stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.