Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A DJ's New Housemate (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Victoria Everglade

@Catpone Cerberus

Serenity would nod "I agree, if we need to walk past them, we just walk past them quickly" she would say "Though luckily, I believe we don't have to pass those stalls on the way home" she would say, smiling at him "Come on, the sooner we get home, the sooner we can eat something good"

@Crescent Moon
Tinker nodded with a smile and followed Serenity, he looked around him as they walked to learn moire about the layout of the city, he did have a map of the city back at the house, but it was easier to remember things if he saw them instead of just looking at them on a paper. "How long have you lived here?" he asked, knowing it may be bit out of nowhere, but he was curious and had forgotten to ask it earlier.

@Crescent Moon
"Sounds like a plan" Tinker smiled, he could use the locations Serenade would show him as landmarks to navigate the city better, and maybe he'll learn about a place that he wouldn't necessarily stumble upon by accident. "I could also use that chance show you where my shop will be so that you know where to find me after I get it open."

@Catpone Cerberus

Serenity nods "Yeah he's another DJ, best friends with me and Vinyl" she says with a small smile, "We often collab together" she would say as they soon got back to their house and walked in. She begun to put things away "So, now that we have proper food, what do you feel like having?"

@Crescent Moon
Tinker nodded at Serenity's answer, he had assumed that to be the case, but he wanted to be sure before thinking anything as a fact. He started putting his part of the groceries away while he was thinking, he held his hoof under his chin thoughtfully while the arms did the work "I don't really have preferences, but something roasted could be good." he then suggested after a minute or so. 

@Catpone Cerberus

"Something roasted? Well, I did pick up some roasted oats, so I can quickly make up some muesli and throw in some fruit if that is something you would like" she would say, as she had finished putting her things away "Also, if you ever want any of my snacks or drinks, just let me know" she smiles 

@Crescent Moon
"Sounds good." Tinker replied with a smile, also finishing with his things, leaving only the scrap in the cart "And I will." he would most likely buy snacks and such himself if he wanted them, but he appreciated the offer. "Same goes for anything I may buy, I'm willing to share" 

@Crescent Moon
"Sure." Tinker agreed and got closer to Serenity so that he could see what would be shown, keeping a respectful distance between them still of course. His arms not having anything to do at the moment moved into sort of a resting position on his back, he had experimented with a system that would allow them to go inside their mount, but he hadn't yet perfected it enough to actually use it. 

@Catpone Cerberus

Serenity would look at the point where Tinker had pointed out where his shop will be "ah neat, I know that spot. I pass it every now and then on my walks" she would say and nod as her magic would then put the muesli and fruit salad mix into the bowls and then pouring milk into them, bringing them over, "Breakfast is ready, dig in" she'd say, levitating over two spoons.

(edited)

@Crescent Moon
"Thank you." Tinker thanked as he was brought the bowl, he ate few spoonfuls before looking towards Serenity again "How are the neighbors around here?" "Is anyone specially pleasant or unpleasant?" his questions were bit all over the place, but the move had been a bit chaotic so things came to his mind bit randomly. 

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

@Catpone Cerberus

Emerald would smile "They're alright, mostly ponies in their middle ages or elderly. Also they're mostly working class" she smiles "I've used some magic to soundproof the house, so any noise we make, for example my music mixing or game streaming and you with your tinkering, they won't hear it and thus will have no cause to complain. A good relationship with neighbors is key to having a friendly and open neighborhood"

@Crescent Moon
"Good to hear." Tinker said smiling "Few friends have told me about their less than pleasant neighbors so I wanted to know in advantage if I should mentally prepare." his tone stayed positive. He took few more spoonfuls before continuing "How close-knit is the neighborhood?" "Is it close to everypony being friends or is it more like friendly acquaintances?" He mostly wanted to know if he was expected to go and introduce himself to everypony or if he would only be expected to greet them and such.