Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A DJ's New Housemate (1x1 with Catpone Cerberus)

Sphinx-Ara

@Crescent Moon
Tinker nodded again, not having really anything to add, but Serenity's respond reminded him about something he was curious about "Speaking of gated, rich community, is it true what they say about Canterlot in other places? That here is lot of rich ponies who treat other's poorly? I have considered it to be just a stereotype coming from the older times but I'm curious if it holds any truth nowadays." 

• 1 month later...

@Catpone Cerberus

She'd nod a little "Well, it's not as bad as it used to be, but there are still some elitists" she'd say but then smile "How-ever, as I said, this neighborhood is mostly middle class, and we all look out for each other" she says, looking to him "Anyway, now that the place is stocked with food, I might just crash...or play some video games" she'd say "Perhaps both" she smiles and gets up, "You know where my room is should you need or want me"

@Lazy Ferret

Tinker again nodded, he mostly wanted to know about it so that he could mentally prepare on what kind of customers he would be having. "Aright, I'll be in my room too, I need to find the old drawings for the parts so that I can start looking into making the replacement parts." he said with a smile, he would stay downstairs for bit longer to deal with dishes and to arrange the scrap in the cart in a way that it was easier to carry upstairs, but he would eventually do as he said and head to his room, assuming Serenity didn't say or do something that would change his plans.

@Catpone Cerberus

She smiles and would nod "Sure" she'd say to him as she'd go to her room "Don't forget, feel free to help yourself, just put a bit in the jar if you take one of my drinks or snacks" she'd say and then she'd close the door to her room.

@Lazy Ferret
When in his room, Tinker put the new scraps with what he already had, planning to organize them better later when he has settled in, and would then start going through a box filled with papers of different shapes and sizes. He had saved every drawing he had ever made, so there was quite a lot to go through, but he didn't mind, it was a nice trip to old memories as he looked at the arguably awful drawings that he had done before getting his cutie mark, a mark that was now hidden under one of his best creations. 

This would take an hour or two before he found what he was looking if something didn't interrupt before that, he could have done it lot faster, but he got stuck reminiscing now and then as he went through them. If Serenity did come to his room, he would let her in and assure he didn't mind in case it was brought up, and if something else needing his attention happened, he would drop what he was doing.

After he found what he was looking for, he would put them on the desk in a way they all could be seen easily and start going through them, reminding himself what exactly it was he had made.

@Catpone Cerberus

Serenity was sound asleep in her room, or at least it seemed like that, due to the fact she had sound proofing panels lining her walls as she played some of her games for fun. She'd be enjoying a fun and easy going stream, playing one of her favorite games, Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

@Lazy Ferret
Tinker would study his drawing for a hour or so until he remembered exactly what he had done back then, he could right away see some things needing to be done better, but he would need to build few test pieces to know exactly what was the problem, if he could replicate it that is, since it was possible that the problem had something to do with magic or something else that was outside his experience.

That could wait though, as he was planning to go see the space his shop would be in and figured now could be a good time to do so, he would head out of his room and go knock on Serenity's door, and if he would be called in, he would open the door and ask if she wanted to come with. If instead there was no response, he would assume Serenity was either sleeping, busy, or gone, and would get a piece of paper, write where he had gone on it, and would then slide it under her door, not wanting to open the door without permission for sake of privacy.

He would then start heading out.

@Catpone Cerberus

Serenity yawned and stretched after ending her stream. She'd go to the kitchen, finding the note and nodding as she went to get herself a drink. After getting her drink, she'd go to the living room and laying on the sofa, turning the tv on.

@Lazy Ferret
Tinker would be away for few hours, and after he was back he would announce "I'm back", he knew he probably didn't need to announce his going and coming but he figured that it was good to do in the start until she got used to him so that if Serenity heard the door she would know who it was who came .

Edited by Catpone Cerberus

@Lazy Ferret
"It isn't bad, it's bit far so moving stuff there will take some effort but there's nothing wrong with the location." Tinker replied with a smile "I just need to figure out a way to make it stand out from all the other shops around it, not that there is any competition really, but it blends in quite well."