Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What age do you start to feel old?

Muffinnz

26 minutes ago, Blivy said:

That and the fact that I mentioned the show "king of the hill" to 18 year old and the unlucky son of a gun didn't even know what I was talking bout I tell you what! 

Well I'm 19 and love that show! :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Older than dirt! And considering dirt is billions of years old I really am an old fuck! 

That and the fact that I mentioned the show "king of the hill" to 18 year old and the unlucky son of a gun didn't even know what I was talking bout I tell you what! 

I'm not surprised. I've never heard of it either :yay: Then again, I'm not American, so that might be why

• Brohoof 1

I think this answer is different for everyone but I probably wouldn’t start feeling old until age 50.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is around 75-85 you start feeling old. That's what my grandma and grandpa said, though they didn't really stop running around doing stuff even after they got old! :dash:

• Brohoof 1

As soon as I turn 26 :maud: . It's not the old that I have a problem with.. it's being where I am now and being 25.

Now I gotta run, to get even.

Honestly? I'm not sure. I'm 21, and I still feel young as ever. Which isn't really the best thing in the world, but isn't the worst either. So I dunno.

I guess you start to feel "old" when your physical problems start popping up. Like I said, I'm only 21 and I already have a "bad" ankle. I feel old any time it acts up. :P

Well I'm laying in bed right now and my knees hurt like hell and sindies my back so there's that if that counts! It's not the age it's the miles~ :ButtercupLaugh:

I'm not there yet, but I would say when you notice a decline in energy, start losing hair/hair color, or start getting wrinkles.

I'm 31, feel fine, and have my fastest mile run time ever.

• 1 year later...