chaosprincess

Something Small I Noticed

(edited)

Hello everybody

I know this is such a small thing, but I can't help, but notice how generation 1 Meghan kind of looks like a human Applejack and she has a brother plus sister that live on a ranch with no parents around.

150?cb=20140111125500

And yes I know people may have noticed this waaaaay before me and yes I know generation 4 took inspiration from the older generations I just simply figured why not make a thread on it just because. :)

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2
  • Pondering 1

Badges

That is very likely? I don't know how much influence was taken from the classic generations, don't really know it's history but seems very likely. Also the colouring of the shirt and hair are nearly identical

Badges

40 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Maybe EQG AJ was modeled after her?

Could be possible

Badges

26 minutes ago, Eniac said:

That is very likely? I don't know how much influence was taken from the classic generations, don't really know it's history but seems very likely. Also the colouring of the shirt and hair are nearly identical

Before production of generation 4 started everybody watched Rescue from Midnight Castle from generation 1 and from there they also added things from earlier generations so a lot of inspiration for gen 4 came from the original gens.

And I agree those things do look identical Applejack as a character never really changed through the generations except gen 3 her design changed then they went with the original gen 1 design for gen 4 Applejack.

Badges