Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bright side of the coronavirus?

Early Sunsets

4 hours ago, Patty Whirlwind said:

One is that pollution around the world is falling, particularly particulates in the atmosphere.

I heard about that! That's kinda scary how such a thing can be detected so soon after flights were limited. :confused:

14 hours ago, Patty Whirlwind said:

One is that pollution around the world is falling, particularly particulates in the atmosphere.

Thanos predicted. B) 

I can now have more time on my hands to do more art work, so that's consider a bright-side for me. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, at least gas is cheap.

Oh, and George R R Martin claims he's working hard on The Winds of Winter.

17 hours ago, Derpy Man said:

Stay home and catch up on things. Also get paid for about 4 weeks I think.

Must be nice. :okiedokieloki:

Edited by Fluttershutter
  • Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Well, Sweden is getting famous (infamous) thanks to Donald Tump's speach. Might be considered positive?

And it wasn't the first time. A few years ago, he was vindicated for bringing Sweden's migrant problem to light.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, it was a long fight to get the travel exemption, but now I'll get to spend two whole months in Germany with my partner soon. :twi: If it wasn't for the virus, I'd be studying abroad in the country neighboring his, but we'd probably only get to meet every few weekends.

• Brohoof 1

Government in my country made final school exams optional, so my very dumb peers who had no chance in passing them, successfully finished school. And without exams they don't have a right to apply for college/university, so there won't be a wave of incompetent workers

• Brohoof 1