Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What clique were you in, in school? (any level)

Muffinnz

i'm still in school, and i wouldn't say i've ever been in a clique

in primary school (which is pretty much Britain's equivalent to elementary school), i was always one of those weird kids not many people liked. i usually had at least two friends, but i think most of my friends befriended me out of pity lol

i'm in secondary school now (which is pretty much middle school and high school mixed together), and, although i'm nowhere near as much of a loser as i was in primary school and i have a decent amount of friends, i still wouldn't say i'm in a clique because i don't think cliques really exist at my school since it's so small

• Brohoof 2

i suppose the closest thing to a clique i had were gamers? i think everyone i hung out with was into video games and we were all relatively chill

• Brohoof 3

I was alone most of the time, never have been in a clique, even though a Group of Emos once invited me into their Group but i was to shy and not dressed cool enough in my eyes.

• Brohoof 1

I was one of the few guys in my class who listened to metal music, while all the others listened to rap and pop. Also, I was one of the two soccer fans and the only one who regularly read books. 

• Brohoof 1

@Muffinnz
Moving to General Discussion ~

When I entered middle school, that seemed to be when those cliques formed. I was a part of the outcast clique (that wasn’t the official name but that’s what my friends and I called it). We were seen as unattractive, weird, and had nothing special to offer. We weren’t hated but not super liked either.

• Brohoof 2

Wasn't really in a clique although you could say I was part of the "Not so sporty or cool" clique, but the thing is I was too weird for even that group :yay:

6 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

The loner. :P                   

That makes two of us. I have a few friends but I wouldn't really call them true friends by any stretch of the imagination and I'm aware that they don't really like me as much as they might pretend to. :worry:  

Edited by Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️
  • Brohoof 1

Bit of a loner in HS. But I was on good terms with the goths, who like their ancient namesake, ruled the land. And the pyromaniacs/ duct tape enthusiasts, over our mutual interest in Yu-gi-oh cards. 

• Brohoof 1

Well let’s just say most are a bunch of kiss-up know-it-all snobs. When you’re heading towards science related degrees or any health care career, you’ll get to see a lot of that in the departments. 

(not sure if I answer this correctly..)

I’m the kind who just mind their own damn business.

• Brohoof 1

You're probably thinking "band nerds", of course! But not exactly. I always felt like kind of an outsider, and I suppose that was just made much worse by the fact that I had a rather rotten attitude back in high school. But it is still true that my most longterm friends I met in band, so there is that.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I wasn't really in any of the cliques, since I hovered around several different groups. It was mostly with the kids who spent all of their time studying and the kids who played Yu-Gi-Oh and D&D. I got along with them, but I never really felt that I fit in.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

I was never part of any clique. I was just a subtle noise in the background. I was friendly and all that but not popular by a long shot. I didn’t want to be too cool; that’s just too much work with no payoff. I stuck to my own interests so maybe I was considered a nerd, I don’t know. It would be a fitting moniker though.  

• Brohoof 1