Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What clique were you in, in school? (any level)

Muffinnz

I was a pure loner; never really part of any clique or group. There weren't many gamers in my school, and most were not into the nerdy stuff I was. I had friends, sure, but we didn't hang out much.

So yeah; totes loner~

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I was in a little gamers clique in high school, but there weren't strong lines between groups, everyone was friendly to each other.

Now I'm in ICT specialized class in senior high school, so luckily we're all nerdy gamers who like computer stuff and have only one girl in class, lol

Edited by Ooredelen
  • Brohoof 2

Since I mostly moved around from place to place for most of my time in public schooling, I never really fit in with any one certain clique.  I was mostly an outsider that people barely talked to throughout most of elementary and middle school.  It was a bit different in high school since I talked more to people there, I was usually with the anime kids or the cosplayers in high school. 

One of the schools I went to I was actually friends with a few of the drug dealer kids, not the ones that would smoke in the bathroom or anything like that, the ones that sold them and never used them at school.  This group of kids were a mix between anime kids, thiefs, gay kids, overall nerdy kids, outsiders and just "average" kids.  I must say it was the strangest combination of kids I've ever seen yet everybody got along and took care of each other.  I was one of the outsider kids but would sometimes bring candy if I had some from a trip to Costco or something.  It was one of the best schools I've gone to and I miss the people there, the teachers were really cool.  One of the reasons I miss living in California(though I don't miss the cost of living there).

• Brohoof 2

I went to a small town school with 30 kids in my graduating class so there were only really two "Cliques" etc, there was the kids that usually lived in the small town that liked pokemon, yugioh, anime stuff and were the more "nerdy" type etc and then there was the "rural" kids that were more of the "cool kids" clique and a lot (but not all of them) were massive dicks to the kids that liked anime, pokemon etc! Me? I was kinda in between though I was picked on a bit and sometimes called names (more so in lower grades) for being "slow" etc and my ADHD often times made me somewhat of an outcast so I can honestly say that throut much of school I was kind of in my own clique that being "loner" which in many ways is how I got involved with this fandom in the first place because it kinda gave me more of a sense of belonging etc.

In 6th to 8th grade I was actually bullied quite a bit now that I look back, this upperclassman grabbed my wrist and about broke my wrist by twisting it etc, of course he was part of the "good ole boys" club and his daddy had money and owned a heck of a lot of farm land around so god knows his little boy could never do anything wrong etc. After that I focused more on lifting weights and at the time got pretty darn big! I was able to lift more than I ever thought possible and the rest is sort of history as I never really got messed with much when people saw me in the weight room doing reps with 3 45 lb plates on each side and a 45 lb bar. 

My primary class was sort of small and I was relatively popular back then, so people came to me so I'd assign them Naruto characters to "play as" when we sort of roleplayed it on the school yard! Years later, I'm still pretty sure that was my peak...:Daydreaming:

I was the weird kid for most of elementary, but for highschool I met some older kids that liked my personality and now I am basically friends with everyone. It's gave me a confidence boost that made me more outgoing. 

• 8 months later...

wasn't part of any clique. 

I had my friends that I always hung around with ("the nine"), but like it wasn't any cliché trope group one could look, also hung out with people outside the group. 

My friend group was a mix of different people who did alot of different things. Some of us talked about star wars, some of us talked about rap music, some of us played sports, some of us were in debate, but at the end of the day we just enjoyed being in this friend group together and hanging out. Still best friends/close with two of them. 

• Brohoof 1

Loner from about day 3, everyone else was a true kid then and I, not being around other kids in my life aside from my similar cousins, was not. Then moving into a "good ol' boys" community and farming didn't help any either.

Unless you count being that kid who knew the staff and "the people in high places", then I was the clique of one kid and however many staff. Looking back, it probably didn't help(get accepted by other kids) any, but at least having the principal as a neighbor and she knowing that I stayed quiet and was probably a bit too honest, it kept me from being picked on.

I suspose it was somewhat weird...everyone else talking about homework or tv or whatever rumor during lunch with each other and then theres me talking cars, farming, markets, and politics with the janitors and cooks at a separate table.

I wasn't really a part of any clique in school, before High School I would always just sit with my one friend at lunch and hang out with him during my other classes, I didn't really interact with a whole lot of people besides him. Once I moved away and started High School I would always just sit by myself at lunch and read a lot of books, I was friendly towards others in my classes but I pretty much just kept to myself. :blush:

• 1 month later...

Pure loner definitely, I mean I had a group kind of ish but it wasn't really a clique. I mean one clique I have been is kind of a nerd one like we talk about star wars and shows in general as well as video games. 

Left out loser clique? Sounds about right lol either that or completely alone or tagging alongside ppl who don't really want me there :worry: I often made friends with new joiners tho who never intergrated in well

I guess earlier on primary I used be in the funny (in the comedic sense) clique. 

I was home-schooled all the way, but I imagine I would have been a loner. I've always been a loner in my life so i expect that would have carried over into a school setting. 

• 2 years later...

With the emo/goth kids. Fun fact after browsing on fb I'm the only one out of that whole group that still dresses this way. Guess it was a phase for everyone but me lmao

• Brohoof 1