Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you wear to bed?

Muffinnz

If it is fall or winter, I’ll wear a loose T-shirt with lounge/sweat pants. In the spring or summer, I will wear a loose T-shirt with shorts. If I’m feeling too warm, I’ll take off those shorts.

• Brohoof 1

Shorts and T-shirt. In colder days, sport pants and a hoodie.

• Brohoof 1

I normally just wear shorts and a T-shirt to bed. I might swap out the shorts for trackpants on colder nights, but other than that it's been doing me fine for years.

• Brohoof 1

A t-shirt and sweatpants (and underwear, obviously). I'll never understand how some people can sleep naked. I don't even like being naked for the time it takes me to shower. It's too awkward, and I actually find clothes to be really comfortable, anyway.

• Brohoof 1

The most I've ever worn to bed was pajama pants underneath my jeans, briefs, 2 sets of socks, t-shirt, 2 jackets, a coat, and my hat. I was alone on a boat that had no insulation or heater, just whatever clothes I had and a sleeping bag rated for 32 degrees. However, that evening it dropped low enough for the saltwater in the marina to freeze. Spent the whole night shivering.

The least I've worn is nothing at all but a sheet underneath me one summer night when it reached over 100 degrees. I'm a pansy to the heat.

Most of the time I wear my briefs, along with a t-shirt if it's been cooler. Sometimes I'll have pajama pants on too, but other times I'll wear just those and nothing underneath, or sometimes just in the nude, or if I took a shower before bed just keep my towels on.

• Brohoof 2

Lately just underwear and no shirt, in the summer I may wake up without  underwear if it gets too hot. (Somehow I always subconsciencly strip down when I'm hot)

• Brohoof 2

I don’t wear anything to bed. Haven’t for years and I have no plans of changing that. Once you start sleeping in the altogether there’s no going back. Everything else feels so heavy and restricting. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Dreambiscuit said:

I don’t wear anything to bed. Haven’t for years and I have no plans of changing that. Once you start sleeping in the altogether there’s no going back. Everything else feels so heavy and restricting. 

That's a dream, hehehe.

• Brohoof 2