Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What do you wear to bed?

Muffinnz

On 3/31/2020 at 8:40 PM, Methuselah said:

I wear nothing year-round.

Um, yeah, I actually forgot I cheat a few days every winter. On the worst days I'll wear a normal-sized T-shirt, a sweater, and some socks. Unless there's a blizzard blowing up my butt, I don't really get cold below my waist (aside from my feet).

13 hours ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I don’t wear anything to bed. Haven’t for years and I have no plans of changing that. Once you start sleeping in the altogether there’s no going back. Everything else feels so heavy and restricting. 

This. Especially when it's so hot.

13 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

You're a dream.

Rarity images eyes GIF - Find on GIFER

I thought she's real :muffins:

2 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

I sleep in a coffin, so full costume and makeup!

Reveal hidden contents

So what, I am a vampire. :yeahno:

Sheesh. People these days :LunaMCM1:

• Brohoof 4

10 hours ago, Methuselah said:

Um, yeah, I actually forgot I cheat a few days every winter. On the worst days I'll wear a normal-sized T-shirt, a sweater, and some socks. Unless there's a blizzard blowing up my butt, I don't really get cold below my waist (aside from my feet).

sounds really familiar rdlaugh.png

I also sleeps usually fully naked. It feel just more comfortable for me and I really don't like to wear clothes. But there are three reasons why I wear sometimes something to bed. When I am sick, when it is really cold (what happend not that often in the last few winters) and when I share the room with other people who feels not so comfortable with sharing a room with a nude dude. But luckily these are more rare moments.

17 hours ago, IronM17 said:

sounds really familiar rdlaugh.png

I also sleeps usually fully naked. It feel just more comfortable for me and I really don't like to wear clothes. But there are three reasons why I wear sometimes something to bed. When I am sick, when it is really cold (what happend not that often in the last few winters) and when I share the room with other people who feels not so comfortable with sharing a room with a nude dude. But luckily these are more rare moments.

I mean I literally don't care if someone's naked or not as I feel the human body is nothing to be ashamed of and nudity does not ALWAYS have to be sexual. That's just my view kind of a weird one in the U.S. but it's my take lol. In the end all of our bodies are just clumps of cells and DNA put together to give us our forums! OH and let's not forget atoms as well! 

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Blivy said:

I mean I literally don't care if someone's naked or not as I feel the human body is nothing to be ashamed of and nudity does not ALWAYS have to be sexual. That's just my view kind of a weird one in the U.S. but it's my take lol. In the end all of our bodies are just clumps of cells and DNA put together to give us our forums! OH and let's not forget atoms as well! 

This is also my point of view. When I was young, I also had the oppinion that nudity is wrong, but with the time, there came a change and nowadays, I am a full blood nudist who has no problems to walk fully naked on a beach. But still, when I share a room with people who are not comfortable with it, I accept it. 

• Brohoof 1

Depends on the season. If it's cold, I wear warm pajamas since my house doesn't have any sort of heating system. When it's warm, I usually wear a t-shirt and pajama shorts

(edited)

You know, I don't think I've ever actually worn pajamas. I mean, I wasn't sleeping nude as a child, but pajamas were something I never did. Is that unusual?

Edited by Methuselah

17 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

You know, I don't think I've ever actually worn pajamas. I mean, I wasn't sleeping nude as a child, but pajamas were something I never did. Is that unusual?

I don't know. I guess that most parents let sleep their children in pajamas, but this is really only a guess. I can not say if it is usual or not. When I was a child, I always wore a pajama. I stopped with it when I was around 13 an since than, I sleep nude or sometimes in a t-shirt and maybe boxer briefs. 

6 hours ago, IronM17 said:

This is also my point of view. When I was young, I also had the oppinion that nudity is wrong, but with the time, there came a change and nowadays, I am a full blood nudist who has no problems to walk fully naked on a beach. But still, when I share a room with people who are not comfortable with it, I accept it. 

Yep just like anything do not push views on people that do not accept it lol

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Usually a shirt, no pants. Wearing pants while sleeping is a recipe for uncomfortable for me. If it a particularly warm night, which I haaaaaaaate, I omit the shirt as well. I want a shirt with a built in air conditioning unit. :wacko: 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wear a t - shirt and some basketball shorts. I am going to start wearing some regular sweatpants during the winter months, and some sweat shorts when it's not too hot or cold. I always get too cold wearing basketball shorts to bed during the winter months. I am also going to start wearing a light weighted robe when it gets really hot during the summer, especially in July. 

A t-shirt and some underwear.  I don't like having my legs feel too constricted when I used to wear boxers or pants of some sort to bed, since I sleep kinda weird and I'm always tossing and turning too.

Depends on the time of year; right now a tshirt and some pyjama pants (yeah I'm a dad basically)

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

A body pillow of Sunset Shimmer natural size

Hide contents

I can dream :Pharynx:

bro wtf

• Brohoof 1