Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favorite Prank?

Discord

Why hello. As the Master of Chaos I would love to know how you spread Chaos on such a day? 
Discord (My Little Pony) - Wikipedia

• Brohoof 5

• This topic was pinned and featured

I told myself I won't go to work today.

I went anyway kaZdxtE.png

hGTtsat.png

Seriously though, check out this:

nnwtlm0.png  Reveal hidden contents

• Brohoof 2

Best prank ever: Disconnect your friend’s vehicle battery and watch them try at hours of figuring out what’s wrong with their car. :fabulous: This prank only works on non-vehicle savvy folks though so FAIR WARNING. :sealed:

• Brohoof 2

Well, a prank needs to be custom-tailored for its recipient. So my prank would be... giving Discord severe allergies for one day, just to see what he would sneeze.

I keep it simple, by messing with my own profile to confuse people. Also, did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise...?

A true magician never reveals their secrets, I'm afraid. Suffice to say my most recent example involved a raw egg, a half-brick, and my brother's electric heater.

6 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Seriously though, check out this:

Spoiler

double reverse april fools y'all

That is exquisite:umad:

• Brohoof 1

This one time around christmas we took a fart machine to jcpennys and everytime someone walked by we set it off. Everyone thought it was part of the santa and were mildly appalled.  Probably the hardest I'd ever laughed. 

12 hours ago, Discord said:

Why hello. As the Master of Chaos I would love to know how you spread Chaos on such a day? 

Changing my avatar so people think I’m in a bad mood when I’m actually in a good mood. :okiedokieloki:/:)

q9Pwy4I.gif.724708438ee651ed6d036f54d8369104.gif

17 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

The good ol’ fake (or real) spider!

65CBFFC7-3B68-4FE1-AFB4-C8062FD6E301.gif

ya i probally would freak out  if someone did that to me xD

umm the clear floor prank videos lol.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Spiking the communal office coffee pot with a gentle laxative seemed like a funny idea once (but I’d never do it now. Too dangerous to mess with someone else's health). :rarity:

Edited by Dreambiscuit

12 hours ago, ShadOBabe said:

My favorite prank is something I was taught as a kid called The Rattlesnake Eggs Prank. It’s hard to explain through text, but here’s a tutorial I found! It uses slightly different materials than mine did, but same effect!

https://www.instructables.com/id/Rattle-Snake-Eggs-Prank/

I still have PSTD involving a barrel of rattles that turned out to be pacifiers not snakes. It may have been funny to everyone else, but not to me.

I know this post should belong in this topic:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/190215-what-was-the-worstdumbest-prank-you-fell-for/

But I felt I needed to respond to the quote

Yesterday, I changed my name and avatar and pretended to be a human samurai from the feudal era of Japan.
Not my BEST prank, but I prefer pranks where no one has to get harmed or bothered except the person playing the prank. Good, clean, harmless fun. :adorkable:

My display name at the time was "Samurai Human". It's kind of small, but this was the avatar I used:

samurai.png.66a4b86b2feff343621a78499e055d8f.png

It's actually an actor famous for doing Japanese period pieces. This image was taken from the movie "Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals".
The only thing I did to this image was adjust the angle (because the original image was tilted) and recolored the sword handle from purple to red. Because red is my favorite color. ^_^ 

I don't know a specific kind, they come and go differently. But I do remember pretending to be @The_Gobo last year, changing my account to be exactly the same as his and brohooves spamming.  Got em' good too. :mlp_nom: