On 4/5/2020 at 1:04 PM, Rikifive said:

I know it's late and stuff... dfEG13d.png

.. but check out this Post Skin setting with one of the rare skins. :darling:

If you'll have any skins unlocked, a new option will appear at the bottom of the text editor, allowing you to switch the skin before submitting. By default, it will be selecting the one you prefer, which you'll be able to configure in the profile.

It will look like this:

L6SMbp9.png

wwVNt9j.png

Ah yes, there is no longer a need to make your text a certain color to have it stand out

Imgur is really getting on my nerves, didn't allow me to see the pictures, without selling my soul to them :yeahno:

(edited)

I'm laughing so hard right now.

My guess is these are on dollars (if they actually exist on the ponyverse currency, since I don't think I can get bits on my bank). And while I think is noice to support the site, the rainbow brohoof just makes me giggle. They are seizure inducing brohooves to make the site health hazardous for epileptics.

And I know, this was the april fools' joke, just never took my time to look at it.

Edited by Jesse Terrence

My favorite is @Rikifive's drawing of huge piles of rainbow dash brohoofs, as I am always thinking about cupcakes..... Okay I am not. But it is hilarious! :wub: