Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv TV Shows You Remember, But Nobody Else Does?

Emerald Heart

On 4/24/2020 at 3:10 PM, simba86 said:

90's sonic

Interesting fact  in season 2 they gave sally a shirt to wear because parents didn't like her running around topless, 

I remember Sonic quite well! I LOVED the Saturday show!

• Brohoof 2

"Beetlejuice"( yes most people actually forget it was a tv show at first), "Fat Albert," "The Archie Show" and "Archie's weird mysteries."  I hate the fact Riverdale ruins Archie. I missed their humors and their wittiness. 

• Brohoof 1

Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Technically it's the 4Kids dub of a Kirby anime with plenty of changes from the source material, but it's still charming. I believe this was on the Fox Kids animation block around the mid-2000s.

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, TBD said:

The Archie Show

Dude, I actually remember the Archie Show! I think they used to show it on Boomerang or something when I was a kid. But the main reason I remember it is because of this beautiful song.

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Dude, I actually remember the Archie Show! I think they used to show it on Boomerang or something when I was a kid. But the main reason I remember it is because of this beautiful song.

Knowing you still remember Invader Zim and  now The Archie show?? you got taste emerald heart. :mlp_smug: Yes, that song is top-notch classic, even though some say it's corny, but I don't care! I like how each episodes have different catchy songs with it too! 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

Knowing you still remember Invader Zim and  now The Archie show?? you got taste emerald heart. :mlp_smug: Yes, that song is top-notch classic, even though some say it's corny, but I don't care! I like how each episodes have different catchy songs with it too! 

I didn't watch much of The Archie Show as I did stuff like Scooby-Doo and Tom & Jerry but I do remember liking what I saw. 

I think I watched a bit of Josie & the Pussycats.

I would watch anything on Boomerang, really.

• Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Prospekt said:

Kirby: Right Back At Ya! Technically it's the 4Kids dub of a Kirby anime with plenty of changes from the source material, but it's still charming. I believe this was on the Fox Kids animation block around the mid-2000s.

Yes. But i'll add this

this

and this 

• Brohoof 1

On 4/19/2020 at 5:42 AM, Dustlicious said:

Kind of like Mr. Meaty which I'm glad nobody remembers either aside from the people who talk about how creepy it was. Because oh it was creep as f***. And also bad. :scoots::eww:

I remember it, only vaguely though. It was certainly creepy.

2 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Dude I was just about to post about that! I watched that show!

There was a time in my life when that's all my parents ever put on the TV. It's one of my earliest memories.

• Brohoof 1

I can't remember the name, but it was on Nickelodeon channel. It was a really wierd cartoon about two guys, the first one was tall and wearing purple sulerhero-ish costume with a cape, second one was short and a bit fat and also wearing sulerhero-ish orange costume. They were kids and were going to school. I've never heard about this cartoon after my family moved and Nickelodeon channel gone on my TV, I've even tried to google it but no success

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Ooredelen said:

I can't remember the name, but it was on Nickelodeon channel. It was a really wierd cartoon about two guys, the first one was tall and wearing purple sulerhero-ish costume with a cape, second one was short and a bit fat and also wearing sulerhero-ish orange costume. They were kids and were going to school. I've never heard about this cartoon after my family moved and Nickelodeon channel gone on my TV, I've even tried to google it but no success

Sounds like you’re talking about Fanboy and Chum Chum.  

Looks like it only lasted 2 seasons. 

• Brohoof 2

Muppets Tonight:

Now, when that show came out, there was no way to watch The Muppet Show. And Muppets Tonight wasn't really the same thing.

• Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Now, when that show came out, there was no way to watch The Muppet Show. And Muppets Tonight wasn't really the same thing.

I remember the Muppet Show (I own a season of it on DVD) but I do not remember ever hearing about that

4 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

I remember the Muppet Show (I own a season of it on DVD) but I do not remember ever hearing about that

It came out in the mid-90s. It was a disappoint for me who grew up with the original Muppet Show. Disney Channel made The Muppet Show available again, which was good!

2 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

It came out in the mid-90s. It was a disappoint for me who grew up with the original Muppet Show. Disney Channel made The Muppet Show available again, which was good!

Yeah, I loved the Muppet Movie

• Brohoof 1