Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

☆ Lucky's Art Dump ☆

Lucky Bolt

It's about time I start showing off my pony drawing skills to y'all and practice and improve along the way. I'll post here whenever I draw something new. :adorkable:

~ I'll begin with this quick (and rather sloppy but oh weelll) little doodle of Rainbow Dash wearing a bow. :wub: I hope you all like it. And if you're interested you can always check out my DeviantArt

IMG-0945.thumb.jpg.1a1bdd60bd92551c3c788c2ad812ca23.jpg

• Brohoof 15

I never knew how much I needed to see Rainbow's mane in a ribbon like that until now. :ButtercupLaugh:

Stellar work! :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm surprised how popular that drawing of Dash got. ^_^ Here is an impromptu drawing of a little SoarinDash cuteness for you all. :squee:

IMG-0953.thumb.jpg.0e576b88dce8241cff1d974d362d1d09.jpg

• Brohoof 4

On 4/3/2020 at 5:54 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Well, I'm surprised how popular that drawing of Dash got. ^_^ Here is an impromptu drawing of a little SoarinDash cuteness for you all. :squee:

IMG-0953.thumb.jpg.0e576b88dce8241cff1d974d362d1d09.jpg

Super cute!

• Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

What’s her name?

Him. :pout:

Haha, was SUPPOSED to be a stallion but didn't quite turn out that way. I suppose this pone could be either gender. :ButtercupLaugh: As for name, Moonlit Eyes. 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Him. :pout:

Haha, was SUPPOSED to be a stallion but didn't quite turn out that way. I suppose this pone could be either gender. :ButtercupLaugh: As for name, Moonlit Eyes. 

Yea I wasn’t quite sure what gender he was supposed to be. Now that I look at him, he does look like a stallion but I wasn’t sure. Since mlp is mostly female, I just decided to call him as “her”.