Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

☆ Lucky's Art Dump ☆

Lucky Bolt

8 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Why thank ya @Super Splashee :D

You are doing a fantastic job on all your drawings!

I know you have a hard time right now, and I am glad you can fill your time with drawing for your friends :kindness: Things will be better soon, I am sure of it!

• Brohoof 1

18 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

You are doing a fantastic job on all your drawings!

I know you have a hard time right now, and I am glad you can fill your time with drawing for your friends :kindness: Things will be better soon, I am sure of it!

Thank you...drawing is my main outlet of letting out my emotions, negative feelings, etc, it's honestly really therapeutic in a way. :adorkable: And I'm glad I'm able to make everyone happy with them. :sassy:

• Brohoof 2

9 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My first impression of "Princess of Hearts" was a pink unicorn princess. :ButtercupLaugh: So I just went with it...glad you like her though. :sassy:

PINK FLUFFY UNICORNS DANCING ON RAINBOWS:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Sorry about that, but it is catchy :lie:

Here is an AppleDash thingy I did. :wub: I'm working on different techniques for my drawings. I've changed the ear shapes slightly and am getting better at drawing erect ears. :BrightMacContent: @Le Trotteur Sauvage here's that picture I was talking about last night hehe.

imageedit_1434_6959369263.thumb.jpg.52667c344ea0564b2febacf6faabc7bc.jpg

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Here is an AppleDash thingy I did. :wub: I'm working on different techniques for my drawings. I've changed the ear shapes slightly and am getting better at drawing erect ears. :BrightMacContent: @Le Trotteur Sauvage here's that picture I was talking about last night hehe.

Awwwwwwwwwww :wub: Best friends forever! (and more)

• Brohoof 1

^_^ Wow that looks awesome

Applejack's facial expression is so typical of her. It's halfway between a normal smile and a smirk :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2

Looks AMAZING! I'm so proud of how much you have improved in such little time. Keep up the good work babe!:wub:

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

That's nice ! Keep on drawing ! I might draw too sometime...but who will I draw ?? :pout:

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Deal. Just, I'll need pictures of your OC to truly understand the essence of the character :laugh: and the beauty mark also :grin:

With Lucky Bolt, there's quite a lot of voice cracks :ButtercupLaugh:

Dunno how you can implement that in a drawing but yeah

Edited by Princess of Hearts 💛🧡
  • Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

Deal. Just, I'll need pictures of your OC to truly understand the essence of the character :laugh: and the beauty mark also :grin:

Hit me up in the DMs. Maybe we can art trade. ;)

This is my first time actually working on good shading. I think I might have overdid it but oh well. It’s decent. :derp: It’s Lucky Bolt by the way. 

ED17CEE7-9991-4D2C-827C-58E182DEF66E.thumb.jpeg.33d37818e0e285b4cfa788ec69c1836c.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

This is my first time actually working on good shading. I think I might have overdid it but oh well. It’s decent. :derp: It’s Lucky Bolt by the way. 

ED17CEE7-9991-4D2C-827C-58E182DEF66E.thumb.jpeg.33d37818e0e285b4cfa788ec69c1836c.jpeg

That looks great!:love:

On 4/29/2020 at 3:55 PM, Lucky Bolt said:

Of course it is Lucky Bolt, as told by the bow. :LunaMCM:

Those heart sparkles in the eyes :wub:

Amazing shading! It has so much depth! :love: