Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Belly Button - Innie or Outie?

Splashee

5 minutes ago, zoloft said:

But, does anybody know why there are different belly buttons as innie and outtie? What causes it? 

I think it has to do with how the umbilical cord is tied after being cut?  Some people choose for their baby to have an innie or an outie?  I don't know, I might be wrong though.

Also, I have an innie.

• Brohoof 7

21 minutes ago, Thuja said:

I think it has to do with how the umbilical cord is tied after being cut?  Some people choose for their baby to have an innie or an outie?  I don't know, I might be wrong though.

I think the same.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)
47 minutes ago, zoloft said:

I have an innie as well. :Tempest:

But, does anybody know why there are different belly buttons as innie and outtie? What causes it? :mlp_wat:

Has to do with how far the cord gets cut

Innie

Edited by Muffinnz
  • Brohoof 7

I’m an innie.

On 4/3/2020 at 5:07 AM, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Innie. but I've always wondered if you could be born without a belly button ^_^ That would be so cool

I think belly buttons are a nice little accent to all that open real estate in that middle section of the body. It needs something there, and a belly button is a cute addition.

They also come in handy as a very small soup bowl or for catching rain water in survival situations. :wacko:

• Brohoof 8

(edited)
On 2020-04-05 at 1:33 PM, Dreambiscuit said:

I’m an innie.

I think belly buttons are a nice little accent to all that open real estate in that middle section of the body. It needs something there, and a belly button is a cute addition.

They also come in handy as a very small soup bowl or for catching rain water in survival situations. :wacko:

That's the dreamy belly. :pinkie::blush:

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 6

• 1 month later...
On 4/3/2020 at 7:57 AM, Super Splashee said:

So, do you have an innie or an outie?

If you don't have "any", you are a clone according to The Simpsons:

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Bonus, can you make an innie into an outie?

Me: I have an innie. Also, belly button is news, so nyeh!

I have no idea of what you're talking about so I'm gonna go be the clone solution :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

41 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

I have no idea of what you're talking about so I'm gonna go be the clone solution :laugh:

Most people probably have an innie, but you really want to have an outie. Here is the instructions how to do it:

Spoiler

You need bitcoin to read the content here.

15 minutes ago, Le Trotteur Sauvage said:

CAN SOMEPONY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT'S AN INNIE AND AN OUTIE !

Okay, so... If you look at your belly, you can find something odd in the middle (or there about). That is a belly button. Nombril (my Google-translate-English-to-French is not as good as it used to be, sorry).

So if it looks like it is a doorway into your belly, it goes inwards. That's an innie.

However, if it a little pillow coming out of the belly, it is an outie.

I hope that clear the confusion? :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Bros every single one of you has an innie uwu. Tummy hehe they cute you know. So yeah I have an innie what! You guessed it get out of here. Though yes an innie is I would think is the ideal belly button why you ask well I could tell you or I could show you.

large.thumb.gif.aaadf7e4ca2e85bb05dbd44f1f8c75dd.gif

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Bros every single one of you has an innie uwu. Tummy hehe they cute you know. So yeah I have an innie what! You guessed it get out of here. Though yes an innie is I would think is the ideal belly button why you ask well I could tell you or I could show you.

:catface: Aww

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Anyone else want to share such personal information? :squee:

Some time I have to post a thread asking if you can invert .... Probably not okay on this forum :sealed:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

The first few seasons of Futurama showed outies. Then they changed to innies! The more you know!

Still innie. No change :wacko: But I want my topic bumped!