Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Silent Crime

Pencil J. Doodle

(edited)

"Uhhh..." Rook didn't want to be executed, but this was for the greater good. Not to mention he didn't want to look like a coward in front of Starbolt... "Alright, I'm in. What do you know so far?"

Edited by Anony-Brony

"I guess i could help....." Starbolt looks at the other ponies suspiciously. "Maybe is could use a new spell here." *Horn glows*

"Rook can you hear me." (Rook hears it.) *Horn stops glowing* "Aghhh.... That hurt." "I guess i need more practice."

*Chuckles* "Dont worry i dont think the guards will catch me. Im in."

(edited)

"Rook can you hear me..."

Rook shook his head. He didn't want the imaginary voices in head to bug him now

"Open it Doodle... We are in"

Edited by Anony-Brony

Splinter grinned. ''I won't need training... My Mercenary Years make up for it.'' Said Splinter as laughing and jumping off a wall.

(edited)

"Mercenary hmmm interesting. I my self have devoted all my time practicing and studying magic." Starbolt said grinning.

(OOC: When what i say is italicised it means its a thought i didnt say anything.)

*Whispers to Rook* "Sorry if that creeped you out i was trying a new spell to whisper directly to you it dident quite work and it gave me a headache."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Pencil grinned slightly

"Alright"

He rapidly opened the files, revealing the evidence:

"These are records from Ponyville death recorders and police investigators"

- Police records of four bodies, all with facial and bodily mutilations

- Mutilations include: Removed cutie marks, Unicorns without horns and pegasi without wings, Sawed open chest with organs removed, Huge scar down face [making victim unidentifiable]

- One corpse was found with a parasprite in the esophagus

- Cupcake holders, bloody ones

- Many ponies have been questioned, even the suspected psychopath Pinkie Pie, but no positive results have came back

"... Your thoughts?"

(edited)

"Oh my thats some disturbing stuff" Starbolt wore an expression of shock.

"I dident expect the murders to be this bad."

"This is really bad i wonder who is doing this and why."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"Why is Pinkie Pie a suspect she is a very good pony." Starbolt said with a puzzled look.

*Whispers to Rook* "Sorry if that creeped you out i was trying a new spell to whisper directly to you it dident quite work and it gave me a headache."

(OOC just in case you dident see that earlier cause you seemed to ignore it.)

"Well where should we start looking and you said others were coming just how many letters did you send?"

Starbolt stars pacing around back and forth and to orbs of light appear and circle around her head.

(edited)

"Why would the killer mutilate the bodies like that?"

"Sorry for that," he whispered to Starbolt, " I thought it was mind playing tricks"

Edited by Anony-Brony

(edited)

"Im not sure maybe he or she is insane that seems like the logical choice." The orbs of light circling her head orbit faster.

"I think i scared Rook with my magic like that sigh."

Starbolt sits down the orbs of light disappear.

*Starbolt's shield appears as a slight shimmering haze as she sleeps*

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Pencil looked at everyone, almost disappointed

"Pinkie could never perform slaughter of this magnitude. Nor could any normal pony for that matter"

"And i don't know why they'd mutilate the bodies like that, maybe it's their idea of a sick joke. Or maybe their referencing something..."

(edited)

Starbolt yawns.

"Well who do you think it is Doodle."

"We need to have a set of witnesses to be able to solve this."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(edited)

"It could also be a creature from the Everfree forest i heard they have some nasty things in there." Starbolt sits up thinking.

"I really need to catch some sleep to think properly." Starbolt lies down and closes her eyes and falls a sleep.

*Her shield shimmers back*

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"if it was an insane pony, what is his or her logic? A serial killer generally has a twisted logic behind these sort of things. For example, the fact that the cutie marks were ripped off might suggest that the killer doesn't have one or he or she thinks her cutie mark is better than other ponies' cutie marks" Rook smiled, he loved doing stuff like this.

Alexandrite Pierce opened the door. "What's this? a letter on my doorstep?" Alexandrite said curiously, he read it and walked to the alley.

Waking to the sound of the door Starbolt sees a white unicorn walk it.

Startled she accidentally casts a few spells. A wall of magic appears at the door blocking exit and shielding herself with another wall of magic. And two balls of light start orbiting around her again.

"Whoa!" Said Rook, "watch out! you have some powerful magic to keep track of"

Rook then looked at Doodle. "When are we going to this investigating?"

Calming down Starbolt stop casting her spells. "Ummm sorry about that i sometimes cast spells by accident when i get startled."

The walls of magic disappear.

"Well, we start investigating whenever, i just think that it will help if we give ourselves a heading first"

"After all, this is the only evidence we have so far"

Pencil then looked over to Starbolt with a smirk on his face

"We could use magic like that if we ever run into trouble"