Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Silent Crime

Pencil J. Doodle

(edited)

"I hope we dont run into trouble though. Dont count on my teleportation magic i still havent mastered it yet."

Starbolt looked over to Splinter and the white unicorn that just arrived.

"You two have been awfully quiet whats your opinion on this?"

"That white unicorn looks quite intelligent maybe he knows a spell or two that i could learn."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

(edited)

"Care to tell us these advantages Splinter?" Starbolt asks inquisitively.

"As you could of probably guess from earlier i can cast quite a bit of magic."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

''Well... This may startle you... But I am a Weapon-X Experiment... So My Cancer didn't kill me, I have expert training in Melee, Long Range, and Short range weaponry, And I have this really cool Coustume at home that has a transportation belt...'' Said Splinter as blushing.

"I can teach you a ton of spells if your magic is powerful enough." Alexandrite responded in a friendly tone.

(edited)

Taking a step back in shock

"Well that is.... Interesting."

"So about this transportation belt what does it do?"

Starbolt lets out a sigh of relief knowing she wont have to teleport anypony.

"Oh lots of spells to learn i like you already!" Starbolt said with a big grin or her face.

"You dident give us your name though."

(OOC how did Alexandrite know Starbolt wanted to learn new spells Italic font means its a thought btw.)

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

"Oops, forgot that issue, My name is Alexandrite Pierce, glad to meet you!" Alexandrite responded with a grin on his face.

(edited)

''Actually... It doesn't completely work yet. It takes you to places you don't want to go... I had to learn that the hard way.'' Said Splinter as sighing. ''I'm almost done with it though... But I have a few problems... Even though my Cancer didn't kill me, Weapon-X Caused me to go insane in combat...'' Said Splinter as sweat trickled down his spine. ''Also I got a name for myself... Deadpony. My suit is black and red, It used to be completely black... Don't ask.'' Said Splinter as looking at their shocked faces.

Edited by Calirolls

Pencil was just starring at Splinter as if he was bragging

"Well... 'Deadpony'... this is exactly why i chose you for this mission"

"And Mr. Pierce here, he's a master scientist for a 'certain' company"

"You all have your purposes here"

"Your suit used to be black but now it's partly red? Did you spill ketchup on your suit?" Alexandrite responded, with a smirk on his face.

(edited)

Starbolt shakes Alexandrite's hoof "Nice to meet you my name is Starbolt."

"Thats an interesting nickname Splinter." *The two orbs of light around Starbolt orbit even faster.*

"By insane in combat do you know friend from foe?"

"Doodle why would you want me all i have to offer is Magic and it looks like Alexandrite is also quite talented at that."

Realizing that Splinter's Belt thing isent working she hesitantly says

"Ummmm also i am struggling with teleportation magic so i might not be able to teleport us places."

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)

Rook yawned, "I hate to break it to you, but I'm kinda tired. For the investigation, what leads do you have? How are we going to investigate if the bodies have been cleaned up?"

"My magic isn't very strong, I just know a lot about it." Alexandrite responded.

''Yes... I know friend from foe... So Don't worry about getting shot in the head by me...'' Said Splinter as he got in his Costume.

"So im the best shot at magic here..." Starbolt blushes slightly.

"Ok we need to make a plan on how to go about this and Splinter please change out of that its... Distracting."

''Hey! I'm keeping this on...'' Said Splinter as frowning. ''The Blood Dried off anyways... Oops, Too Soon?'' Said Splinter as he noticed Starbolt staring at him.

Pencil said, with a sarcastic laugh

"Well, that's a threatening costume you have there, you must get all the 'girls' with that"

"But seriously, trust me when i say you ALL have purpose..."

(edited)

"Am I the only one who remembers why we are here? What leads do you have for the case?" Said Rook, getting impatient with the idle conversation

Edited by Anony-Brony

"Blood..." Said Starbolt with a shocked face.

The two orbs of light start spinning faster around her.

Composing herself she makes the orbs of light disappear.

"Thats creepy Splinter i dont even want to know." Starbolt stepped back adding more space between her and Splinter.

(edited)

''What Am I supposed to do? Kill while you guys sip on Lemonade? Honestly, I think I may be the only one here with skills of all Combat Genres.'' Said Splinter as smirking inside his suit. ''Also, Starbolt... I speak the truth here. They tried to kill me first... Meatbag...'' Said Splinter as he looked over to Starbolt with an angry expression on his face.

Edited by Calirolls

(edited)

"I agree with Rook, when do we start? I don't have time to sit here all day, I have Science to do...." Alexandrite responded to the others.

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)