Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Duper Fun Sweet Drawing Challenge

Pinkie Pie

Hello everypony and welcome to Pinkie's Very first Art challenge!
so today i woke up craving something sweet, and i know you might think that's out of nowhere, but hear me out...  wait what was i saying? :mlp_ooh:
oh right! sweets and candy! so i always wondered how candy would look if it was a pony, totally awesome right? well that's where you come in, you need to draw candy as ponies and then we need wonder no more! it could be anything from fruit to candy to baked goods, as long as it's sweet, and if you feel adventurous, you can draw it as some other equestrian creature, it doesn't have to be pony in particular, as long as it can be made friends with(sentient)

the usual forum rules apply, so keep it SFW and kind
deadline is at the end of the month, when there will be a winner chosen to hold the title/rank until the next drawing challenge
Submissions are to be
send to me Pinkie Pie titled Super Duper Fun Sweet Drawing Challenge posted in the coments on this post

are you excited? cause i know i am, can't wait to see what you cook up :mlp_pinkie:

• Brohoof 8

• This topic was pinned and featured
1 hour ago, Cash In said:

Count me in. I do have a quick question - do we only have to draw one candy based character? 

you can draw as many as you'd like

• Brohoof 3

13 hours ago, Pinkie Pie said:

deadline is at the end of the month

5 hours ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

When is the event ending? Then I can join based on time given :3

• Brohoof 4

How fun! :love: Of course no surprise from Pinkie. Can I use a canon character but have them in a candy/sweet theme? 

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, TBD said:

How fun! :love: Of course no surprise from Pinkie. Can I use a canon character but have them in a candy/sweet theme? 

yes (as long as it's not "hey this is applejack, she has an apple for a cutie mark so i'll leave her as she is")

10 hours ago, Bas said:

I think it would look pretty....sweet. :pinkie:

Do 1000hours in ms paint count? :blink:

dealine is at the end of the month, so only about 600 hours left, you wouldn't make it in time:blink:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

yes (as long as it's not "hey this is applejack, she has an apple for a cutie mark so i'll leave her as she is")

Well, there goes my plan of drawing the entirety of the extended Apple family.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Well, there goes my plan of drawing the entirety of the extended Apple family.

drawing canon characters as they are kinda defeats the purpose of this challenge, but you can always just draw them for fun, no event needed for those

• Brohoof 4

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

drawing canon characters as they are kinda defeats the purpose of this challenge, but you can always just draw them for fun, no event needed for those

Don't worry, I was just messing around on that one. I already have a few ideas in mind.

• Brohoof 3

39 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

However, @Pinkie Pie how are we supposed to get them to you? Cuz you can't send pictures through DMs

Open it up in a file and then copy and paste it into the DM. I'm pretty sure that still works

As for me, I can't draw. Saddddd

57 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Open it up in a file and then copy and paste it into the DM. I'm pretty sure that still works

I’m slow, how do we open it up in a file? :BornAgainBrony:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I’m slow, how do we open it up in a file? :BornAgainBrony:

Actually you don't even need to open it up on a file. Just put your art on your status or something. Then copy and paste it onto the DM. 

It's just that when you save a picture on your computer, it should be saved as a file. You just open that file up and then copy and paste. 

Edited by Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️

12 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Can you clarify how to submit, Mr @Lord Valtasar. I would like to know also?

oh crap really? i was so certain that you could(maybe it's a staff thing) well then, just submit them in the coments here

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

oh crap really? i was so certain that you could(maybe it's a staff thing) well then, just submit them in the coments here

Hmm... I just opened a DM with you and the option was there. And I know I've seen it done by others.