Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Super Duper Fun Sweet Drawing Challenge

Pinkie Pie

26 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Hmm... I just opened a DM with you and the option was there. And I know I've seen it done by others.

i believe it's a subscriber perk, there are ways around it too, like posting it somewhere else and then using the link etc

On 4/10/2020 at 5:56 AM, Lord Valtasar said:

oh crap really? i was so certain that you could(maybe it's a staff thing) well then, just submit them in the coments here

Alright, thanks!

I'll get drawing as soon as I can

Oh, I didn't see the rules had changed! I already sent in my entry to Pinkie via DM (oopsies) but I will post it here. This is Rainbow Dash in a Peep costume lol. (With obligatory laughing Pinkie Pie in background). I hope this counts as an entry! :ButtercupLaugh: (Let me know if it doesn't). This was still a blast to draw anyhow hehe.

rainbow_dash_in_a_peep_costume_by_luckyb

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 7

don't really have any time to polish it, but i had this wacky idea and it needed to be made reality
Croissant.thumb.png.1661ef2b02f648de689ffe8e1b772f11.png
this does not take part in the competition of course as i am one of the judges, but that doesn't mean i can't draw the things too

• Brohoof 10

I'm not sure if my entry is allowed? i adopted the pony.. but I made this artwork of kiko myself

Kiko nomnomming a donut~

Spoiler

Edited by Pandora
oc is up for sale
  • Brohoof 10

3 hours ago, Cash In said:

Is it alright if I have it submitted by around 24 hours from now? 

of course, the month is not even over yet there's still time, and i always leave an extra day to ensure it's the case in all timezones, even after that, if you need some extra time just pm me or tag me

• Brohoof 3

Had to stay up until 4:30am to get this done, but it was worth it. This is Sweet Cherry, a female pegasus who is based off Cherry Ripe. If you didn't know, Cherry Ripe is an Australian Chocolate, which also happens to be one of my personal favourites.

cr.thumb.png.943bf6e818ba4a88cf7b8194c59ccd00.png

• Brohoof 5

34 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Had to stay up until 4:30am to get this done, but it was worth it. This is Sweet Cherry, a female pegasus who is based off Cherry Ripe. If you didn't know, Cherry Ripe is an Australian Chocolate, which also happens to be one of my personal favourites.

cr.thumb.png.943bf6e818ba4a88cf7b8194c59ccd00.png

Nicely done!

• Brohoof 2