Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Marvel's Shop

MarvelMoon

yo marvelmoon wb! glad to see yer ok! Had me worried there when you just up and vanished. Glad you are ok tho ^^ am i allowed to request?

Just now, dsc said:

yo marvelmoon wb! glad to see yer ok! Had me worried there when you just up and vanished. Glad you are ok tho ^^ am i allowed to request?

Yeah, sorry about that, life kinda caught up with me and my time to do any drawings disappeared. And yes, you can request but only one or two ponies.

(edited)

well how about my old request? the one i made on your previous topic before you vanished? It had my oc alex and my friends oc together sitting underneath a tree.

gonna double post just so i can show an screenshot i created, thus you dont gotta rumage around the topics lol

oh welp lol it merged but there u go ^^

Screenshot_2020-04-07-12-08-22.png

Edited by dsc

Just now, dsc said:

well how about my old request? the one i made on your previous topic before you vanished? It had my oc alex and my friends oc together sitting underneath a tree.

Sure

6 hours ago, dsc said:

*5-second sustained boop*

15 hours ago, Pidgin Hole said:

*5-second sustained boop*

:confused:off topic much? But anyways im excited to see your pic Marvel x3 i always loved your style of art ^^

• Brohoof 1

Just now, MarvelMoon said:

Sure!

Thank you! If it isn’t any trouble, I’d like the second pony to have a darker coat color than the picture (the lighting fades the color). BTW, the mare is Pencil Pouch and the stallion is Granite Rose. They can be together or separate, it’s your choice.

28 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Thank you! If it isn’t any trouble, I’d like the second pony to have a darker coat color than the picture (the lighting fades the color). BTW, the mare is Pencil Pouch and the stallion is Granite Rose. They can be together or separate, it’s your choice.

Sure! No problem