Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Marvel's Shop

MarvelMoon

22 hours ago, Snuggly Boi said:

Hi there! I'd be interested in some artwork ^^

Name: Mystery Hoof ("Mist/Misty" for short)

Reference Image: https://ibb.co/qnkHd88

If it's okay with you, could you draw him in a curled up sleeping position? If that's too difficult, I'm fine with anything.

Thanks. :3

19 hours ago, Tao said:

If you want to try out Lavenderbreeze ,  please go ahead! 

z1.png

Sure! I'd be happy to!

• Brohoof 1

Marvel i know you just got back and wanna draw lots but i think you should try to have a certain limit so you are not swarmed like crazy with millions of requests to the point you get utterly swamped and then become over exhausted to the point you dont wanna draw anymore. Ive seen way too many an artist take art request after art request to try and make ppl happy but then get utterly swamped to the point they lose all interest and dont draw for a very long time.

Just trying to be a good person and look out for ya.

Edited by dsc

On 4/15/2020 at 7:01 AM, dsc said:

Marvel i know you just got back and wanna draw lots but i think you should try to have a certain limit so you are not swarmed like crazy with millions of requests to the point you get utterly swamped and then become over exhausted to the point you dont wanna draw anymore. Ive seen way too many an artist take art request after art request to try and make ppl happy but then get utterly swamped to the point they lose all interest and dont draw for a very long time.

Just trying to be a good person and look out for ya.

This. If you have to take a short (or long) break to not get overwhelmed, it's all good! ^^

48 minutes ago, Snuggly Boi said:

This. If you have to take a short (or long) break to not get overwhelmed, it's all good! ^^

Thanks, I'm still working on requests, I have all the sketches made up, just the turning it into digital art that takes the longest. If you want to see the sketch of your request now before its digitalized I'd be happy to share

(edited)

Here is your request @dsc! Your friend's pony was the most difficult I have done but I think I got it. Hope you like! Alex is telling an exciting story!

dsc.thumb.jpg.c1d9a41c7a25d88ff842761a9e4b64fb.jpg

Edited by MarvelMoon

On 4/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, MarvelMoon said:

Thanks, I'm still working on requests, I have all the sketches made up, just the turning it into digital art that takes the longest. If you want to see the sketch of your request now before its digitalized I'd be happy to share

Naww, it's all good! Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy to wait! :)

1 hour ago, ExplosionMare said:

A little odd that you chose for Granite to be a colt, but we’ll just pretend that Pencil was trying a new spell! :yay:

Very cute, I really like it!

Oh sorry! I thought that he was a colt from the references. My bad

hey uhh sorry, are these still open? 'cus if so I recently got me a pony and would love to see some more art of her :3c

here she is:

ddvfxh4-6e250e1f-6492-4976-941a-40669067

and I was wondering if you could draw her having a seat and sipping on some tea, kinda like this:

RqjQAx1.png

her magic should be green btw

thanks for the chance~ :muffins:

Edited by Clippit
broken link

3 hours ago, Clippit said:

hey uhh sorry, are these still open? 'cus if so I recently got me a pony and would love to see some more art of her :3c

here she is:

ddvfxh4-6e250e1f-6492-4976-941a-40669067

and I was wondering if you could draw her having a seat and sipping on some tea, kinda like this:

RqjQAx1.png

her magic should be green btw

thanks for the chance~ :muffins:

Sure! Just been swarmed with school work so I haven't had a bunch of time to work on pony drawings, but I'm still open

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, MarvelMoon said:

Sure! Just been swarmed with school work so I haven't had a bunch of time to work on pony drawings, but I'm still open

yayyy thanks \:3/ and sure, no hurries, I'd undestand if you're busy :'3