Dark Horse

staff Totally Global!

Recommended Posts

So, it's been a little while since we've last had one of these! :ticking:

Not too long ago, @Totally Nyxie stepped back into his role as a Canterlot sectional. One of the familiar faces to be seen greeting new arrivals, Totally has gone above and beyond in helping our community remain a welcoming and friendly environment even in this post-pony world. Always quick to lend a helping hoof, spot issues that need addressing and maintaining a very persistent desire to spread the love of Roses, Lyres and, uhh... Nyxies throughout the fandom.

Totally has shown that he is ready to officially step up to the next level and join the Global Moderators of MLP Forums in their ever-vigilant quest to rid the lands of evil and non-Lyra related imagery.

Wait... ignore that last part. :sealed:

Congratulations to you, Totally! Lyrasmileyveryhappy.png

  • Brohoof 19
  • Yay 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh neat, another global mod to join me, Arty, Odyssey, and the RP mods.

Congrats @Totally Nyxie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Totally Nyxie only wanted the "Moderator" position because the color for moderator matches Nyx's mane. :orly:

In all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS, BFFFF! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations, Totally! Can't wait to see you purge the forums of all anti-Lyra heretics. :arethosehands:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So that's what you guys were talking about over on the Discord server. Congratulations on your promotion, Nyxie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayy, congratulations @Totally Nyxie! :balloon: :yay:

That promotion is well deserved. :grin:

Now that Nyx Day has to be officially official

 

 

59 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

What is a Global Moderator, exactly?

Pink Ponies the Sectionals, like me, moderate a specific section of the forum. In my case it is the area we're now - the Canterlot.

(Global) Moderators, in short, cover the whole forums instead of a specific part of it only.

Basically, Global Mod is a higher level and they have more responsibilities and stuff. :grin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*In Rarity's singing voice* "Responsibilityyyyyy~!" :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best in this new role. :D

 

3 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

ever-vigilant quest to rid the lands of evil and non-Lyra related imagery.

 Wait... ignore that last part. :sealed:

Nope too late, it can't be unsaid. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

3 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Totally Nyxie only wanted the "Moderator" position because the color for moderator matches Nyx's mane. :orly:

It's true. :sealed:

3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

@Totally Nyxie Congrats!!! I can't wait for mandatory Nyxposting lol

Ooh! :ooh: IDEEEAAAAA!!! :pinkie::P

2 hours ago, Duality said:

Congratulations, Totally! Can't wait to see you purge the forums of all anti-Lyra heretics. :arethosehands:

Their time is at an end. :sneer:

 

 

Again thanks everyone, even if I didn't quote you. :)

  • Brohoof 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Totally Nyxie said:

Thanks everyone! I'll do my best in this new role. :D

 

Nope too late, it can't be unsaid. post-25189-0-33094200-1412626540.png

It's true. :sealed:

Ooh! :ooh: IDEEEAAAAA!!! :pinkie::P

Their time is at an end. :sneer:

 

 

Again thanks everyone, even if I didn't quote you. :)

Hey no problem! :ButtercupLaugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to the team @Totally Nyxie! Pretty sure now you’re our new moderator around the forum, that would kinda makes you an official totally spy. :ithastolookpretty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Totally Nyxie said:

It's true. :sealed:

 

The part that you *didn't* quote was the important part. :worry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Pink Ponies the Sectionals, like me, moderate a specific section of the forum. In my case it is the area we're now - the Canterlot.

(Global) Moderators, in short, cover the whole forums instead of a specific part of it only.

TLDR Rikifive: There are pink ponies, and there are PURPLE ponies.

Don't mistake them.

B2T; Congratulation on the promotion. You are always such a positive force on the forums and newcomers!

Take some random nyxie ponies!

1122473__safe_artist-colon-vasillium_oc_1126621__safe_artist-colon-vasillium_oc_

 

1123623__safe_artist-colon-twiren_oc_oc-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. I thought thinking you as a staff was odd. Now you are even a moderator. :P Congrats and good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

The part that you *didn't* quote was the important part. :worry:

Sorry, I didn't quote it because my general thank you to everyone was directed at that part of your post. :sunny:

5 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Totally Nyxie only wanted the "Moderator" position because the color for moderator matches Nyx's mane. :orly:

In all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS, BFFFF! ^_^

Thank you BFFFF! :squee:

58 minutes ago, Bas said:

TLDR Rikifive: There are pink ponies, and there are PURPLE ponies.

Don't mistake them.

B2T; Congratulation on the promotion. You are always such a positive force on the forums and newcomers!

Take some random nyxie ponies!

1122473__safe_artist-colon-vasillium_oc_1126621__safe_artist-colon-vasillium_oc_

 

1123623__safe_artist-colon-twiren_oc_oc-

 

Yay! More Nyxies! :yay:

 

 

I'll give a more appropriate thank you to everyone when I get the time to throw it together (or think of what it is I'm throwing together :sealed:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.