Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of Big Mac?

Norngirl

(edited)

There was Rumble, Thunderlane's younger brother in Hurricane Fluttershy. Or did you mean from the Mane 6?

Oh, wait, I just got that joke! The Rumble of Thunder... a perfect name for the younger brother. :D

Edited by Full Spectrum
  • Brohoof 1

He's got SWAG. :mellow: <--- See that? Swag right there.

Swag is for kiddies, he's got class.

Big Mac is like one of those strong and caring big brother types. He's got very little lines and still he's one of my favorite ponies. Just like Vinyl Scratch, didn't say a word but is still such a popular pony.

• Brohoof 2

I was going to say he's the perfect stallion, but Blue beat me to it.

He's got SWAG. :mellow: <--- See that? Swag right there.

And this I think is true as well, I mean come on, just look at him:

Posted Image

I honestly prefer Burger King's Angus burgerI love the guy! His colour is fitting, his hair is cool and, although he doesn't say much, when he does speak he speaks important words.

actually really dont like him at all. his voice is so low that in hearts and hooves day when he talks his voice is barely audible

If you watched the episode on iTunes, check your graphic equalizer to see if you were quieting the volume at his voice frequency.

But apart from that, I think it's a pretty petty thing to dislike a character simply because of a minor complaint of their voice.

• Brohoof 1

If you watched the episode on iTunes, check your graphic equalizer to see if you were quieting the volume at his voice frequency.

But apart from that, I think it's a pretty petty thing to dislike a character simply because of a minor complaint of their voice.

hey come on now i dont have to like every character. with the exception of shining armor i really dont like any character that's a male ponies. idk why it just doesn't feel right for me. apart from that big mac isn't much of a character all he ever says is nope and yep. i dont think it's petty at all i just don't like him

hey come on now i dont have to like every character. with the exception of shining armor i really dont like any character that's a male ponies. idk why it just doesn't feel right for me. apart from that big mac isn't much of a character all he ever says is nope and yep. i dont think it's petty at all i just don't like him

Yeah, a soft-spoken character is often either perceived as either just-as dimensional by their mannerisms as any given more talkative character, or as personable as a wet-fish because they seem non-interactive.
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah, a soft-spoken character is often either perceived as either just-as dimensional by their mannerisms as any given more talkative character, or as personable as a wet-fish because they seem non-interactive.

i can totally see both sides of that big mac is getting that wet-fish vibe from me. but i love fluttershy who is a very soft spoken character.

but even apart from his mannerism im just not a big fan of male ponies

(edited)

He was in the Love potion so it doesn't count ^_^

Ponyville Confidential, and Applebuck Season are going to be harder to discount... :D

Also "No deal!" from SSCS6K.

Edited by Full Spectrum