Sign in to follow this  
Norngirl

What do you think of Big Mac?

Very true.Got to go help AppleJack pick some apples,see you later :lol:

I LOVE Big Mac. Hes such a cutie and I hope season 3 has more episodes with him in it. <3

Hank Hill when he gets mad

He sure is an important backround pony, eeeyup. But I'd like to see him talk all intelligent for like just one scene and then when everyone looks at him in disbelief he'd say "What?"

He sure is an important backround pony, eeeyup. But I'd like to see him talk all intelligent for like just one scene and then when everyone looks at him in disbelief he'd say "What?"

I've heard speculation of a soliloquy episode. eg: The whole episode is basically everypony around him being interpreted as "Blah blah blah blah" in background, and his mental monologue and thoughts for the foreground while he just has an ordinary sort of day in Ponyville.
  • Brohoof 3

I've heard speculation of a soliloquy episode. eg: The whole episode is basically everypony around him being interpreted as "Blah blah blah blah" in background, and his mental monologue and thoughts for the foreground while he just has an ordinary sort of day in Ponyville.

That would be funnyer if in his head he though in an old british accent that uses big words
  • Brohoof 1

LOL

I think he is an awesome support character in the show. While I would love to see an episode dedicated to him I am not sure how it would be, he seems to be more important in the aspect as he is a part of the Apple family and therefor a part of the character development Applejack and Applebloom have.

• Brohoof 1

I do like Big Mac and agree that he could use some more screen time. An episode dedicated to him would be pretty cool to see.

Big Mac is a favorite of mine, and my wife likes him very much as well. I think there's something very interesting behind that silent exterior that the writers could have some fun with.

I wonder what suit color Big Mac would look best in.

His birthday suit. :D

All I have to say is that Big mac is the man...err stallion, but you get the point. He's probably my favorite male character (not that there are many to choose from *cough cough Hasbro should put in at least one more decently important make character cough cough*)

Big Macs are terrible for your health I would never eat that garbage

What do I think of Big Mac?

Eeyup. That is all.

you want to know what we think of Big Mac? well if your answer is anything other than "yep" you didnt realize i set you up for that. anyways BM rocks

He has limited screen time and few lines.. He deserves better!

Edited by Suskie

While I love the character I'm not sure if he should get a full episode to himself. I would rather see him as a main character in an episode surrounding the Apple siblings (Applejack, Applebloom, Big Mac).

I like him. He's my favorite stallion of the show. But i think he should have more lines, more scenes, and an episode just about him.

Big Mac is awesome! :3

I do not agree with the people saying he needs more lines, for me it's enough already.

CHEESE WANT THEM EEYUPs!

Badges

I like him. He's my favorite stallion of the show. But i think he should have more lines, more scenes, and an episode just about him.

I quite like big mac, he's a funny character in how shy he is.

I like him. He's my favorite stallion of the show. But I think he should have more lines, more scenes, and an episode just about him. My idea for the episode: basically, he tell Applebloom how he got his Cutie Mark, and we discover about his past.

big mac is a good character but he isnt made to be a main character

Edited by Apple-Jack

I think Big Mac is awesome. I love a hardworking character and you can tell he is smarter than he looks and talks.

Badges