Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of Big Mac?

Norngirl

He sure is an important backround pony, eeeyup. But I'd like to see him talk all intelligent for like just one scene and then when everyone looks at him in disbelief he'd say "What?"

I've heard speculation of a soliloquy episode. eg: The whole episode is basically everypony around him being interpreted as "Blah blah blah blah" in background, and his mental monologue and thoughts for the foreground while he just has an ordinary sort of day in Ponyville.

That would be funnyer if in his head he though in an old british accent that uses big words
  • Brohoof 1

I've heard speculation of a soliloquy episode. eg: The whole episode is basically everypony around him being interpreted as "Blah blah blah blah" in background, and his mental monologue and thoughts for the foreground while he just has an ordinary sort of day in Ponyville.

LOL

I think he is an awesome support character in the show. While I would love to see an episode dedicated to him I am not sure how it would be, he seems to be more important in the aspect as he is a part of the Apple family and therefor a part of the character development Applejack and Applebloom have.

• Brohoof 1

Big Mac is a favorite of mine, and my wife likes him very much as well. I think there's something very interesting behind that silent exterior that the writers could have some fun with.

All I have to say is that Big mac is the man...err stallion, but you get the point. He's probably my favorite male character (not that there are many to choose from *cough cough Hasbro should put in at least one more decently important make character cough cough*)

you want to know what we think of Big Mac? well if your answer is anything other than "yep" you didnt realize i set you up for that. anyways BM rocks

While I love the character I'm not sure if he should get a full episode to himself. I would rather see him as a main character in an episode surrounding the Apple siblings (Applejack, Applebloom, Big Mac).

Big Mac is awesome! :3

I do not agree with the people saying he needs more lines, for me it's enough already.

CHEESE WANT THEM EEYUPs!

I like him. He's my favorite stallion of the show. But I think he should have more lines, more scenes, and an episode just about him. My idea for the episode: basically, he tell Applebloom how he got his Cutie Mark, and we discover about his past.