Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Flow (The User)

Flow

(edited)

If you're looking for the thread for my OC of the same name, it's right here.

I felt that I should have done this a long time ago. I know, I made one for myself, but that was my OC! (Annoying isn't it?) What about the actual user Flow?

Well here I am. Ask this forum vet anything, and remember to keep it clean in here!

Edited by Flow
  • Brohoof 1

28 minutes ago, Sherbie said:

Hello,

How are you?

Sherbie! Ah yes I am doing fine here, thanks for asking!

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

Why do you like MLP?

That's a really good question, the reason why I liked it was simply because the show had a charm to it that just...calms you down. It's something along the lines of let's say "Easy to watch, with interesting characters." Plus, the show presented morals that you can find IRL (Though, there's a lot of other shows out there too that offer the same thing).

But yes, I happen to be young, lost, and kind of troubled at that time (2011), then I found this show, and then I grew to like it, bit by bit. And because I loved the tomboy personality at the time, I grew to like Rainbow Dash.

Then years passed by,  I have a job, gain other interests, and I don't really like MLP as much as back then. But I still can't forget about it, and this site is the reason why. I made a lot of weird, and happy memories here, and I look forward to spending more time here in the forserable future. You can say that MLP will always be a place....in what I actually like, really.

So thank you for asking that question!

• Brohoof 1