Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Aches and pains!

Oblivion

So I was just laying here with my knees and back hurting like a son of a gun wondering! What aches and pains do you all have and why? 

Mines mostly just from stupid things I have done in the past etc like always having to be "he-man" and lift things that were stupid heavy as well as a few other things like getting thrown off my ATV a few times as a kid! 

So with that being said share your experiences! 

• Brohoof 2

I used to have chronic back pain until I had surgery, but now that's gone, thank goodness! I do get a little sore in the legs and joints when I don't get enough exercise (which has been the case lately since they closed the gym where I live). 

I still have some arthritis in my neck and that can be a bit tiresome at times too. 

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I used to have chronic back pain until I had surgery, but now that's gone, thank goodness! I do get a little sore in the legs and joints when I don't get enough exercise (which has been the case lately since they closed the gym where I live). 

I still have some arthritis in my neck and that can be a bit tiresome at times too. 

Ouch that sounds painful! Though I'm glad you got surgery and it helped ya! I'm almost in tears at this point my back is about killing me and my knees ache!

• Brohoof 1

> back pain that can’t be fixed because car accident fucked up my back. It came along with scary breathing issues that can make my breathing stop entirely for couple of seconds. 
wrist pain > broke the bones right behind it, never healed well. 

Stomach pain > near daily < 

rn unexplained leg pain though might be caused by pinched nerve

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Blivy said:

I'm almost in tears at this point my back is about killing me and my knees ache!

Oh my gosh that's terrible! Have you been to a doctor? Are these a matter of sore muscles or something else, do you know? I hope you can get some decent pain killers. When I had a month to wait before surgery I lived on pain killers (not in a 'junkie' kind of way, just necessity). 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

> back pain that can’t be fixed because car accident fucked up my back. 

Is your nerve pain a result of your back injury? My sciatic nerve was pinched by a herniated disc and it was pure agony. Does the pain go all the way down your leg? 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

> back pain that can’t be fixed because car accident fucked up my back. It came along with scary breathing issues that can make my breathing stop entirely for couple of seconds. 
wrist pain > broke the bones right behind it, never healed well. 

Stomach pain > near daily < 

I know deerie and I'm sorry you have to go through all that I really am but I'll always be here to support you however I can!

1 minute ago, Dreambiscuit said:

Oh my gosh that's terrible! Have you been to a doctor? Are these a matter of sore muscles or something else, do you know? I hope you can get some decent pain killers. When I had a month to wait before surgery I lived on pain killers (not in a 'junkie' kind of way, just necessity). 

I don't think it'll come to that point, I just kinda rolled a recreational vehicle today and thought I walked away fine but now everything hurts like a mother ******. Which gave me the idea for this topic.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Sherbie said:

I usually get really achey on my wrists, shoulders, knuckles, toes, and the shin that I broke badly nearly 2 years ago

Ouch!!!! I hope everything goes alright for you my friend! 

As a side question have you ever just went to take a step and all of a sudden you just so happen to step on your foot wrong and it feels like a knife went jabbing through your foot and up your leg?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Perhaps, the worst pain I've ever experienced was the time a firework exploded in my hand back then. At least, I'm thankful that I didn't have my hand amputated, but it could've been worse.

Oh yeah, my back often aches after sitting on one side.

Edited by Flow
  • Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Flow said:

Perhaps, the worst pain I've ever experienced was the time a firework exploded in my hand back then. At least, I'm thankful that I didn't have my hand amputated, but it could've been worse.

Oh yeah, my back often aches after sitting on one side.

Yeah that does indeed sound painful but this topic is more along the lines of general aches and pains etc which does not have to be the worst pain you ever had persay.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Blivy said:

Yeah that does indeed sound painful but this topic is more along the lines of general aches and pains etc which does not have to be the worst pain you ever had persay.

Which is why I put up the backache issue in my post. But I do apolagize for kind of going off topic.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Flow said:

Which is why I put up the backache issue in my post. But I do apolagize for kind of going off topic.

Oh Nono it's perfectly fine! I just did not want it to happen to get confused with another topic. :Thorax:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

@Dreambiscuit I have two different types of pain 1 is pain does pull from my back to my legs and signals of herniated discs but other idk feels like heavier pain where my legs wanna give out 

A pinched nerve is kind of sharp and dull at the same time, if that makes sense. If it goes from your lower back and down your leg that sounds like sciatic nerve. The heavy pain is different from anything I experienced. Have you seen a doctor or neurologist in particular? Is the heavy pain all through both legs or is it localized to one part?

• Brohoof 2

@Dreambiscuit the pain started just when corona outbreak came so I can’t visit anyone for it 

its in both my legs but it’s not where pain pulls from my back down to my legs it’s really odd 

• Brohoof 3

When I keep my knees bent for a long time they start to hurt, so long car travelling can be pretty painful. Also when I keep sedentary lifestyle (like right now) something happens with my vessels and every time I get up I become blind for 3-5 seconds (something related to blood pressure). It's not painful, just really annoying

• Brohoof 4

9 minutes ago, Ooredelen said:

When I keep my knees bent for a long time they start to hurt, so long car travelling can be pretty painful. Also when I keep sedentary lifestyle (like right now) something happens with my vessels and every time I get up I become blind for 3-5 seconds (something related to blood pressure). It's not painful, just really annoying

Ohhh you might want to get that last one checked out as that coulddd be bad! 

• Brohoof 3

13 minutes ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

@Dreambiscuit the pain started just when corona outbreak came so I can’t visit anyone for it 

its in both my legs but it’s not where pain pulls from my back down to my legs it’s really odd 

That is odd. When I had my back problems I waited forever before I went to the doc to look at it, so on the positive side, you should be okay until the corona nonsense is over with and you can see the doc then. But please DO see a doctor about it and try to get an appointment through your doctor to see a neurologist. I don't remember hearing anything about the kind of pain you're suffering from so it would be good just for your own information to ask the doc and make a clear decision about the treatment you should get. Hang in there, Cinnamon-Bun. We're pulling for you!

• Brohoof 1

57 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Ouch!!!! I hope everything goes alright for you my friend! 

As a side question have you ever just went to take a step and all of a sudden you just so happen to step on your foot wrong and it feels like a knife went jabbing through your foot and up your leg?

oh dont worry, is as good as its going to heal, its not constant Atleast, 

and I've not had that, though I get that when my leg joint needs to crack

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Sherbie said:

oh dont worry, is as good as its going to heal, its not constant Atleast, 

and I've not had that, though I get that when my leg joint needs to crack

I'm more concerned of the going blind part! That sounds very sketchy to say the least! 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

I get cramp way more than average for people. I've even cramped while sleeping. That hurt a lotttt:worry:

Charlie horse? Yeah those suckkkk! It's like an alien is under your skin, a very...very painful one!

• Brohoof 2

I do a lot of strenuous work, and lift heavy things often, but I don't have any aches and pains. I'm pretty young though so that's probably the explanation for that. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3