Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello there!

mew4ever23

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

Twitter drama

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I kept on seeing clips on the escapist. Wanting to see them in context, I went looking for the show on youtube, and I liked what I saw.

Hey there folks. I'm Mew, a somewhat active Twitterponies player. I run mlp_Kiryn and mlp_Twibot, and I'm one our community's wiki & discord admins.

And honestly, one of the reasons I've come around is to call what I'm positive is a bluff. I'm sure the majority of you guys are level-headed and reasonable, but someone seems to think that we've been completely run from this place. It's also always nice to connect with other fans. :)

• Brohoof 1

On 4/8/2020 at 6:31 PM, mew4ever23 said:

Hey there folks. I'm Mew, a somewhat active Twitterponies player. I run mlp_Kiryn and mlp_Twibot, and I'm one our community's wiki & discord admins.

And honestly, one of the reasons I've come around is to call what I'm positive is a bluff. I'm sure the majority of you guys are level-headed and reasonable, but someone seems to think that we've been completely run from this place. It's also always nice to connect with other fans. :)

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: applejack
How did you find MLP Forums?: Twitter drama
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I kept on seeing clips on the escapist. Wanting to see them in context, I went looking for the show on youtube, and I liked what I saw.

Hey Kiryn!