Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your plans for summer 2020!

Oblivion

Alright guys! This might be a bit early but what are your plans moving into the warmer months? I know with this COVID 19 pandemic many people are just going to self quarnteen themselves and not do much etc and I'd imagine many pools and beaches closed etc! 

As for what I'll be doing I'll prolly be ripping around on my ATV and working to afford my hobbies. :kirin:

• Brohoof 4

I was planning on staying on this forum at least for a year (which will be the summer of 2020). Hoping we would see at least Pony Life before the summer.

With COVID-19 in the air, it is hard to think about the summer as other than COVID-19 :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 1

Still hoping for concert to continue.. most likely going to be sitting outside, not much to do since holiday plans are discontinued

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, TheTaZe said:

Hopefully I can get a fuckin job.

Ehhh I'm sure you'll find something! Might be a bit harder with this pandemic bullshit going around but keep your chin up and I know you'll succeed! 

• Brohoof 1

We needed a thread like this! 

I am going to spend so much time at the beach and pool I won't know what to do with myself. ^_^ Also hopefully I'll be working again so I can finally save up the last 200 dollars I need to upgrade some major front end parts on my truck. :kirin: Assuming corona cases cease and the lockdown is lifted, this summer is going to be a good one! 

• Brohoof 3

ummmm i have absolutely no clue XD i was planing on going to california to see the apple center and also was planing in the fall to go to the apple live event ! sadly thats out sooo for this summer idk working ? XD

• Brohoof 2

24 minutes ago, Emerald Heart said:

Hoping that quarantine ends, so that me and my best friend can start a YouTube channel together

Hopefully you can start planning for it early, so that as soon as it is okay to meet up again, you can begin quickly. :)

• Brohoof 2

Well if the pandemic breaks, I will hopefully:.

• Attend Everfree Northwest
  • Attend the Mad With Power Metal Festival 
  • Attend NJPW: Wrestle Dynasty in NYC. 

It's gonna be a busy august. 

• Brohoof 2

I will be staying inside in the air conditioning thank you very much! I despise the heat. I cannot stand feeling too warm. In my opinion, it’s one of the worst physical feelings this world has to offer. Screw summer.

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I will be staying inside in the air conditioning thank you very much! I despise the heat. I cannot stand feeling too warm. In my opinion, it’s one of the worst physical feelings this world has to offer. Screw summer.

Ohhh you are the opposite of me I'd choose a hundred degree day over a 20 degree day any day!

18 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Well if the pandemic breaks, I will hopefully:.

• Attend Everfree Northwest
  • Attend the Mad With Power Metal Festival 
  • Attend NJPW: Wrestle Dynasty in NYC. 

It's gonna be a busy august. 

I'm not sure if the pandemic will be over by then to be honest with you.

58 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Cultivating my long term plans so that they come to fruition by the time this pandemic stuff is out of the way. Or at least the first major steps. :P

Sounds like an awesome idea, good luck! 

1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

Knowing me, I'll still continue selling my cards over on eBay and maintaining my exercise regimen.

Exercise is good! And good luck selling on eBay! 

1 hour ago, LegoshiLunA said:

ummmm i have absolutely no clue XD i was planing on going to california to see the apple center and also was planing in the fall to go to the apple live event ! sadly thats out sooo for this summer idk working ? XD

You should buy an ATV~

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

We needed a thread like this! 

I am going to spend so much time at the beach and pool I won't know what to do with myself. ^_^ Also hopefully I'll be working again so I can finally save up the last 200 dollars I need to upgrade some major front end parts on my truck. :kirin: Assuming corona cases cease and the lockdown is lifted, this summer is going to be a good one! 

Hopefully the beaches and pools are not closed! 

1 minute ago, Blivy said:

I'm not sure if the pandemic will be over by then to be honest with you.

It it's not, then we're all gonna have far bigger things to be worried about. 

Fingers crossed. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Denim&Venöm said:

It it's not, then we're all gonna have far bigger things to be worried about. 

Fingers crossed. 

Yes indeed! Hopefully the cone up with a vaccine soon so thing thing can just be done with!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
On 5/23/2019 at 5:17 AM, Meemfestivefox said:

I'd like to swim - (if it don't rain every fucking day of the week!)

Yea, I forgot summers are full of rain. I wonder if this summer will be better for swimming, that would be fun!

On 5/22/2019 at 3:31 AM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I will be working and sitting at home in the air conditioning on my days off.

Okay I admit I took these quotes from "What are you doing this summer?", just seeing if it works :wacko:

Edited by Super Splashee
;)
  • Brohoof 1

• Go to the beach (if corona allows it)
  • Get as close as possible to the beach anyway 
  • Spend time with my pals
  • Draw and paint
  • Contribute to the fandom somehow
  • Buy fandom things (when the lockdown on jobs ends)
  • Get pizza
  • Brohoof 4

My plan for this summer was first working somewhere to get money and then to go on a geological excursion to east germany. I hope both (or at least working) is possible. 

• Brohoof 2