Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Your plans for summer 2020!

Oblivion

We were planning on a two week vacation over at California to visit relatives, but apparently that's not gonna happen. So yeah nothing much but being homestuck as usual. 

• Brohoof 2

Warmer months, you say? It was already 90 degrees today. How warm do we need it? I think that's enough "warmer months". Time for Fall.

Anyway, we'll see if the coronavirus pandemic calms down or not. Either way, I don't really have "summer plans"? Summer is just summer. It's just months of the year. Nothing special about it, aside from how atrociously hot it is outside and how it means staying inside at all possible times.

In general, if the pandemic does calm down, I would like to resume my job search.

• Brohoof 2

If COVID has a solution by then?  Hopefully get a job, started looking last December.  Did find something of interest but they won't be able to hire anymore until they move in town but at least there's something if this is over by then.

If COVID doesn't have a solution by then?  Probably the same as now, stay at home as much as possible, maybe do one of the hobbies I've been woefully neglecting.

• Brohoof 2

Hopefully it won't be a repeat of 2018's extreme heat, where you had to sit naked in front of the AC to "live", or the mosquito cloud of 2019...

But knowing the odds, it will probably be both! Summer of 2020, you are still a few weeks away, let's cross fingers and hope! :LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 1

Well, summer has already passed for me and won't be back until December. I'm not sure what I'll be doing then, but hopefully I would have started and progressed with my personal project. I wouldn't have to deal with any more classwork at that point, so that's a bonus.

would've gone to Michigan to visit my grandmother but Michigan has more cases of COVID-19 than Texas does (to my knowledge). She's a snowbird but she's staying in Arizona this summer. I wouldn't mind visiting her as Tucson is where I was born, but I want her to be safe.

I might go to Idaho with my brother to visit my biological father, though.

I plan to have a house built on my new property later this year; but with COVID19 and the threat of an economic recession, those plans may get delayed.  :yeahno:

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Phosphor said:

I plan to have a house built on my new property later this year; but with COVID19 and the threat of an economic recession, those plans may get delayed.  :yeahno:

That sucks! And you had gotten that property only yesteryear, with so much hope for the future. :dry:

• Brohoof 1

I’m hoping Disney World will re-open. If they do I’m going. My last trip was a short one due to money and time constraints, so I want to make this one as long and action-packed as I can afford. I’ve been saving up like a miser all year and now I wanna rock! 

• Brohoof 2

If the covid ends I’m hoping to go to Everfree Northwest so I can say I went to an MLP con.  I regret never going to bronycon before it ended. 

Other than that I’ll be working Covid or no Covid.  

• Brohoof 3

Im expecting covid would last up to next year but not as worse than this year, so my plans are not to get this infection because im sure the cure is gona be expensive.. maybe, who knows i mean banana's here tripled it's price here and police are arresting them monkeys selling it. But them monkeys are still there selling 3 times the cost. I think corruption spreads faster than covid.

Avoiding those pesky coronaviruses. Aside from that hopefully going camping near Traverse City in early July and usual trips to our cottage on Michigan's thumb.

Well, my plans for summer 2020 isn't very nice though, just staying at my house, I spend my time here on this forum and playing my favorite online game and watching MLP.

Edited by Midnight_Danny