Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Not using numbers , how old are you?

Reecejackox

Old enough to remember when Saturday morning cartoons was still a thing and streaming shows and watching them online was nonexistent.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I might have mentioned this before but I'm older than Beauty and the Beast but younger than The Little Mermaid in terms of Disney animated movies.

In fact the year I was born, the animated movie that came out that year was such an underrated (and very few) sequels within the Disney animated Cannon that most casual viewers don't realize it exists due to the fact it was completely overshadowed by movies like Home Alone.

(most of the infamous Disney sequels that were released straight to video in the 90s and early 2000swere not actually made by the main animation studio but by the Disney Toon studios, which explained the weaker inferior budget

8 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

I might have mentioned this before but I'm older than Beauty and the Beast but younger than The Little Mermaid in terms of Disney animated movies.

In fact the year I was born, the animated movie that came out that year was such an underrated (and very few) sequels within the Disney animated Cannon that most casual viewers don't realize it exists due to the fact it was completely overshadowed by movies like Home Alone.

(most of the infamous Disney sequels that were released straight to video in the 90s and early 2000swere not actually made by the main animation studio but by the Disney Toon studios, which explained the weaker inferior budget

The Rescuers Down Under, 1990. I don't really even count it as a Disney Renaissance film but hey, it is what it is.

23 minutes ago, Annie said:

The Rescuers Down Under, 1990. I don't really even count it as a Disney Renaissance film but hey, it is what it is.

You did your research. In character, I would offer you a free trip to any Disney theme park of your choice

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was born when iraq invaded kuwait. The major earth quake happened  and 2 major volcanoes erupted at the same time in the fillypinnes. And Micheal Jordan won his first championship..... Yes I rocked the world XD

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2021-08-26 at 2:02 PM, Astral Soul said:

I’m old enough to ask someone whether they have rewinded a DVD when returning ;) 

But DVDs don't need to be rewound. It's VHS tape that have to be rewound manually

• 3 weeks later...