Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anyone play Overwatch? What’s your main

Pandora

I was wondering if anyone here ever played overwatch and if so.. who’s your main? / mains?

mine are: D.va (use her most), Tracer, Pharah, Moira and symmetra 

pharah I mainly use when there’s no snipers or bad snipers

• Brohoof 3

I played the game a lot at one point, but I gave up eventually. Far too much unbalance, the modes are terrible and the progression system is worthless. All of it is time played and all you get are stupid loot boxes. I've tried to get back into it several times but I think it has lost me completely. My mains were Zarya, Lucio, Pharah, Moira. While not a main of mine, special mention goes to Soldier 76 for being a Hoosier. He is from Bloomington, Indiana. I do wish he at least had a skin to reflect that, like an Indiana flag themed skin instead of the cliche "USA" shit.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I used to play the game a lot back when it first came out. I haven't played the game in quite a while, but I might get back into the game after the introduction of Echo.

The characters that I would consider my mains in Overwatch are:

- Moira
- D. Va
- Baptiste
- Mei
- Symmetra
- Echo (When she is officially released to be a playable character)

Other character's that I liked to play as are:

- Soldier 76
- Reaper
- Junkrat
- Zenyatta

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad echo hm? I was kinda disappointed with them adding sygma or something he is from our country at least the voice lines are dutch but he lacks stuff 

@Kyoshi that’s why we make online friends, you don’t need irl ones to play the game :P I mean I play with the friend from deviantart

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Cinnamon-Bun said:

@Dynamo Pad echo hm? I was kinda disappointed with them adding sygma or something he is from our country at least the voice lines are dutch but he lacks stuff 

Eeyup. She has flight abilities like Mercy, sticky bombs/grenades, and a laser that does more damage when the opponent's HP is at or below half. Her ultimate is being able to turn into someone from the opponent's team, while getting about a 60 to 65% ultimate charge. Meaning she can get her ultimate meter pretty quickly to do at least 2 to possibly 3 ultimates as that character. If the opponent takes echo down, while her ultimate is active, they just destroy the copy, while Echo is still fighting. A pretty powerful character, but she seems like a lot of fun.

Sigma is a pretty interesting character. I don't use him much, but I do like his play style a bit. It's a shame on the whole shield nerf makes barrier characters difficult to play, but it helped to make the game run a bit faster, in my opinion. 

What system do you have the game for? I have it for the PlayStation 4. 

• Brohoof 1

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

@Kyoshi that’s why we make online friends, you don’t need irl ones to play the game :P I mean I play with the friend from deviantart

My online social life is nearly as much of a train wreck as my offline one. Plus most people will probably be playing on PC and PS4 while I am on Xbox One. Blizzard barely knows what crossplay is so I doubt I'll be going back to the game anytime soon.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

That would be my attitude but my parents wouldn't let me do anything lool

That happens to me from time to time. I'm in the middle of an intense game, before getting called down by my mom at the worst possible moment. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

@Dynamo Pad Im also ps4 player :squee: I don’t have too many games on it though

:yay: I only have a few games like My Hero: One's Justice, Overwatch and Kingdom Hearts 3. So, I'm in the same boat, as well. :laugh:

I wonder if we can get a group going and play Overwatch games together. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad ooh that would be cool I’m sure my da friend would also love that, I have overwatch, spyro, okami, crash bandicoot, ffxv, digimon and some others I forget or still need to play

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon-Bun said:

@Dynamo Pad ooh that would be cool I’m sure my da friend would also love that, I have overwatch, spyro, okami, crash bandicoot, ffxv, digimon and some others I forget or still need to play

Awesome! :squee: I had Crash Bandicoot at one point and I remember playing Okami on the PS2. 

Also, on Overwatch. I'm not sure, but I wonder when Echo will be released. Do you have a favorite character based on their cinematic videos? This is for everyone, as well.

• Brohoof 1

I've been wanting to play that game since it came out and have just never been able to pick it up for one reason or another. And right now the reason is I'm 400 miles removed from my PlayStation.:Cozy:

• 1 year later...

I play it quite a bit - mostly on PC but I also bought the Switch version around the time that came out. Usually play D.Va, and I'm also pretty good with Mei and Lucio, though I haven't played DPS much since Role Queue came out lol