Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Complete Ratings Analysis For Every Season And Episode

Denim&Venöm

With the show having come to a conclusion, we can now get some insight onto how well the initial viewings for every episode and the averages for every season went. And the results are pretty interesting. 

Post image

• Brohoof 2

16 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I didn’t know that people disliked Honest Apple. :wau:

I knew some people did, but not to that degree. But then, I tri not to worry about the opinions of others too much.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

E6EA78FFFC56EE1DFB82EFE4757EF90B97A17E0B

Joking aside, it's impressive The Cart Before the Ponies is the lowest rated for S6 given it was in the same season that had Newbie Dash and 28 Pranks Later.

As for worst episode, ratings don't really lie. Even here on this site, Non Compete Clause was torn to shreds, where the people who disliked it eclipsed everything(This is the only episode where that happened)

ncc.thumb.png.8032de44d23db56468b8cca50e6ac927.png

Goddamn those poll answers are bad

That said, on a personal level, I still wouldn't put it as the worst episode when the above 3 exist

As a personal note, I'm surprised S2 is the highest rated given I honestly believe it holds up the worst of the entire show

46 minutes ago, Cagey said:

I didn’t know that people disliked Honest Apple. :wau:

Look at the ratings for the episode on this very forum, it's one of, like 5 episodes where the people who disliked it or were indifferent overtook the "I liked/loved it" options(Princess Spike, Honest Apple, Yakity Sax,  NCC, and 246 Great

Edited by Megas

13 minutes ago, Megas said:

Look at the ratings for the episode on this very forum, it's one of, like 5 episodes where the people who disliked it or were indifferent overtook the "I liked/loved it" options(Princess Spike, Honest Apple, Yakity Sax,  NCC, and 246 Great

Still very confusing to those of us who can't see anithing wrong with it unless we squint very hard.

• 3 months later...