Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm new and I'm new.

So I guess I'm automatically a brony if I'm on here. I like the show, it's characters and mostly it's show development. But I only watched about 32 episodes with a child when I was at a hospital. I'm not the guy who wishes to make out with a pony although I would rather do that then go with my ex again! So someone give me some tips or advice on being a.....thing here on this website.

Hello, @Peterthelazy
Welcome aboard! We’re happy to have you. MLP Forums is mainly a place for users to discuss My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (talk about episodes, share theories, etc.) However, we do have plenty of sections here that aren’t related to the series and users can talk about a lot of unrelated things. Before you proceed, I recommend you view our guidelines. We do have rules here.

If you have any specific questions, you can contact a staff member directly (moderator or administrator) or visit our Site Questions & Technical Support section and scan through to see if your question already exists. If it doesn’t, you can post your own. 

0BDBBC46-9F35-4ADB-9725-0376DF5C0AB3.gif

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the underworld @Peterthelazy,I mean, MLPF! There's a lot you can do around here. Allow me to intrude.  There are many sections you can choose form to discuss or have some fun. And possibility meeting other members and making friends. "My Little Pony" sections is where you can talk about the show and more about MLP. Beyond Equestria, have "General" and "Media" section where you can talk about anything but MLP. We also have a "Game" and "Forum lounge"  section, my personal favorite. Where you just have fun with the members, lots of shenanigans. 

Over at the far darkest end, is the "Debate" section, where we'd debut and talk about politic and issues around the world. I would suggest reading the guide line first. But you must have 100 post in order to join the discussion.  Sure we have some few issues and argue here and there, but most are pretty civilized, Ahem, 

Now for the fun part, We often do this fun "Event" based on these special days on the calender's . During the event (which you can see it has it's own section in the home page) you can have fun and participate in fun activities with other members! Sometime depending on the event, we're giving badges for participating or completing fun tasks, as you can see at the bottom of my comment-screen.  These events are fun and also you can to get to familiarize yourself with other members, if we're a group tasks. 

Okay here's my favorite part and also my expertise, "The Role-play World" sections. Here is where members would create their own role-playing worlds and allow themselves and others to have fun and also getting to know one and other. Moreover enhancing your imaginations while building the RP world alongside with your members. We have two kind of sections. One section is for planning  another is where the real fun begins.  I would suggest reading the guideline for RP as well. If you have specific questions regrading Roleplaying world, feel free to ask me or @Randimaxis. (Don't worry he won't bite)

Well that's all the basic, I know this may sound a lot but surfing around and getting use to around the forum is helpful as well! Hope you enjoy your stay here!

11 hours ago, TBD said:

(Don't worry he won't bite)

Unless you ask nicely, of course.

14 hours ago, Peterthelazy said:

So I guess I'm automatically a brony if I'm on here. I like the show, it's characters and mostly it's show development. But I only watched about 32 episodes with a child when I was at a hospital. I'm not the guy who wishes to make out with a pony although I would rather do that then go with my ex again! So someone give me some tips or advice on being a.....thing here on this website.

Sorry :ButtercupLaugh: That was quite a funny introduction. A good one!

Welcome! This forum is very friendly. You don't have to be a brony to be here. You can talk about almost anything (within rules) in different sub-forums, as well as just have fun in status feeds with different members on this forum (which you might call friends in the future) ;)

Welcome to the forums! I think people above told you enough about this forum, but again you can consider us as one of the friendliest forum instead of brony forum:squee:

• Brohoof 1