Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do you know anyone personally with a Confirmed case of COVID 19?

Oblivion

Yeah, my deskmate's father was tested positive. We were pretty close but luckily both of my parents tested negative, so I am probably healthy too.

• Brohoof 1

No. But a friend of a friend just died from it yesterday. Had a false alarm a couple weeks ago because there was a possibility that my dad's boss had it which could have exposed my dad and then caused my family to get it.

(edited)

No, I personally don’t.

But it’s actually probably a good thing right now if more people are being tested, even if they test positve. More testing being done = more isolating those who test positive and tracing their contacts. That’s how you stop a pandemic.

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

Turns out Chris managed to get himself checked and he's clean for now. As in, He's Negative and thankfully doesn't have the virus! ^_^

Still Until the Crisis ends, I can't physically hang out with him, just in case.

Wow I'm hearing of a lot of deaths in this thread sadly.....

2 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Turns out Chris managed to get himself checked and he's clean for now. Until the Crisis ends, I can't physically hang out with him

I'm guessing he has a weakened ammune system?

• Brohoof 1

55 minutes ago, Blivy said:

Wow I'm hearing of a lot of deaths in this thread sadly.....

I'm guessing he has a weakened ammune system?

I didn't say that! I said he was clean, meaning he DOESN'T have the virus! :dry:  Thank goodness!

I will say that despite having been in a high risk area for a bit, he managed not to get it. He was very careful and took all necessary precautions 

1 hour ago, Will Guide said:

I didn't say that! I said he was clean, meaning he DOESN'T have the virus! :dry:  Thank goodness!

I will say that despite having been in a high risk area for a bit, he managed not to get it. He was very careful and took all necessary precautions 

Oh I see well that's good

• Brohoof 1

I do. A neighbor that we speak to on a regular basis works at a hospital as a nurse. She came down with the virus a few days ago. The virus has now officially reached my neighborhood.

4 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I do. A neighbor that we speak to on a regular basis works at a hospital as a nurse. She came down with the virus a few days ago. The virus has now officially reached my neighborhood.

This shits getting scary, I hope you and everyone else here stay safe a midst this pandemic. Sad thing is it's not just dangerous to the elderly any more it's killing everyone of all ages via acute respiratory distress syndrome. 

So remember young people, you ain't gods it can affect you the same as it can anyone....

No but I’m always near such people :wacko: ...

Theres been a few cases of people at work reporting being pretty sick and being out. So far all have come back fine.

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, WWolf said:

No but I’m always near such people :wacko: ...

Theres been a few cases of people at work reporting being pretty sick and being out. So far all have come back fine.

Well that's good! Just wash those hannies and keep away from people when possible is all we can really do!

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My friend and her entire family had it except their newborn I think. They all recovered.

I think 3-4 people I work with have it. 2 have recovered and came back to work but the others are out.

My dad’s friend had it and recovered from it.

I expect to witness more people with it. As for

me I don’t think it’s a question of if I get is so much as a question of when.

• Brohoof 2

In the month and a half since, I know of at least a dozen people who have had it. Most of them are clients and the rest are an old friend and his family members. Unlike the client I spoke about before, they've all recovered.