Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Man sues Apple claiming iPhone turned him into a homosexual

Sparkleberry

This is why i have Phone with buttons on. Besides. I am PC tech guy either way. Never been fan of phone technology in general for everyday life. Never gonna get into that ever, i refuse, phones being a part of everyday life i refuse. Nature, People to me matters more. PC is the only thing i am ok with when one gets home or other techs one like

https://www.bbc.com/news/newsbeat-49933003

• Brohoof 2

I thought you just posted a thread that would get you in trouble, but then I read the news article... :BornAgainBrony:

What has Apple and Touch Screens have to do with how you deal with currency? Also..... first time I heard about GayCoin. Sounds like the guy was into some shady money business and happened to press a juicy banner! :orly:

BronyCoin "Don't judge, you will like colorful ponies sooner than you think" :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

Interesting...

I was expecting to hide this thread because of it being something else.

• Brohoof 2

@Sparkleberry I would recommend changing the title to "Man sues Apple claiming iPhone turned him gay" just so members don't get the wrong idea. :twi:

Anyways, this whole thing is dumb but at least it killed my 2 mins of self-quarantine time.

• Brohoof 1

The title of the thread definitely sent me mixed signals, but I must say that this man is truly an inspiration to us all.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Он просто не хотелось в это верить он с гомосексуал xD

Spoiler

Translation: "He just didnt want to believe he is a homosexual"

"I thought, in truth, how can I judge something without trying? I decided to try same-sex relationships," the complainant wrote.

"Now I have a boyfriend and I do not know how to explain this to my parents."

yep, I stand by what I said

Edited by Sherbie
  • Brohoof 2

Trust me, Apple will win this. A Touch Screen cannot make someone change their sexual orientation. He should have sued GayCoin instead, and he could actually succeed, though I think he is somewhat overreacting.

14 hours ago, Sparkleberry said:

This is why i have Phone with buttons on. Besides. I am PC tech guy either way. Never been fan of phone technology in general for everyday life. Never gonna get into that ever, i refuse, phones being a part of everyday life i refuse. Nature, People to me matters more. PC is the only thing i am ok with when one gets home or other techs one like

Lol at the topic but I agree with your comments.

Oh and if anybody wants to give me any currency of any kind I'll be happy to try it.

Edited by Fluttershutter

10 hours ago, TBD said:

@Sparkleberry I would recommend changing the title to "Man sues Apple claiming iPhone turned him gay" just so members don't get the wrong idea. :twi:

Anyways, this whole thing is dumb but at least it killed my 2 mins of self-quarantine time.

Why do I always miss the original title? Now what the original topic title was is going to eat at me...

Even so, the new title already tells me how ridiculous the claim is

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Fluttershutter said:

15 hours ago, Sparkleberry said:

This is why i have Phone with buttons on.

Lol at the topic but I agree with your comments.

Wait.. Are you guys actually saying that having a touch screen phone can change your sexual orientation? You guys actually believes this? Sorry, I’m not trying to turn this into a debate but that what it sounds like to me. Feel free to correct me here if I misunderstood.

• Brohoof 1

And that's why companies write in manuals stupid things like "you must not microwave your phone"

40 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

So what if someone who is already gay (like me) uses an iPhone in this way, what happens?

Gay XS Max Plus

• Brohoof 3

The person in the article didn't claim that using a touch screen phone changed his orientation, it was an app he misblamed. The article title is misleading, it should be "Man sues Apple claiming iPhone app turned him gay". Read the whole article, not just the headline.