Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

news Man sues Apple claiming iPhone turned him into a homosexual

Sparkleberry

10 hours ago, TBD said:

Wait.. Are you guys actually saying that having a touch screen phone can change your sexual orientation? You guys actually believes this? Sorry, I’m not trying to turn this into a debate but that what it sounds like to me. Feel free to correct me here if I misunderstood.

No, I just don't like cell phones.

I'm sure it was just a joke on Sparkleberry's part too.

3 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

No, I just don't like cell phones.

I'm sure it was just a joke on Sparkleberry's part too.

okay...

-----------------

Another thing I want to add onto this discussion,

Having cell phones, flip-phones or smartphone and/or using any apps does not change one's sexual orientation. The man just making shit up to sue apple just to gain money after getting rip off. The overall lesson for this, bitcoin is a sniffy way to be dealing with money. If you don't know how it work, don't do it. Don't ignore the red flag. 

21 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

So, did he become homosexual? The article suggests he was "turned". :fiery:

He claimed the app ‘pushes’ him to being gay, hoping he will get  one million rubles through bitcoins. But didn’t and instead got gaycoin. I would think in his shoes if he do as they tell him to do, he’ll get the money he asked for. But I think at the end, he was scammed. Him saying the app turning him gay was just an excuse for his ignorance on dealing with bitcoins. 

1 hour ago, Bas said:

While I am not agreeing with his action on sueing, keep in mind Russia is WAY less forgiving and homosexuals and way more punishing them than western countries. For him, his world must have been changed for the worse (in terms how others treat him).

While i don’t overlook that, I think this whole thing is he basically just got scammed.