Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop ☆ Lucky's Request Shop! ☆ (Closed)

Lucky Bolt

hi Lucky, how are you?

Could you please do one of Sherbie preparing to start hugging the person looking at the picture 

Spoiler

pinkie_pie_is_about_to_hug_you_by_sergeaKind of like this 

as well as one with her looking seductively (I think it counts as SFW) 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20121227043318Kind of like this

Thanks

(P.S. if you can can you please put a cross necklace on Sherbie on both)

(P.P.S sorry its a bit quick and you dont need to if you feel it a bit quick or you just dont want to do another of Sherbie)

5 hours ago, Sherbie said:

hi Lucky, how are you?

Could you please do one of Sherbie preparing to start hugging the person looking at the picture 

Reveal hidden contents

pinkie_pie_is_about_to_hug_you_by_sergeaKind of like this 

as well as one with her looking seductively (I think it counts as SFW) 

Reveal hidden contents

latest?cb=20121227043318Kind of like this

Thanks

(P.S. if you can can you please put a cross necklace on Sherbie on both)

(P.P.S sorry its a bit quick and you dont need to if you feel it a bit quick or you just dont want to do another of Sherbie)

Sure thing! Very cute ideas. ;)

@Tao All finished! I hope it looks decent, the program I use to color in pictures decided to give me a hard time today. :dry: Had fun drawing her though, regardless! 

Spoiler

imageedit_150_3897619343.thumb.jpg.9a7d195d5358921d3b24b30e28afd20d.jpg

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Thank you! Now stop lurking and give me your OC to draw! :fiery:

Hi @Lucky Bolt can you draw my OC?

Here is three pictures from different angles. Any style you draw will be perfect! My own design might be a little confusing, and you don't need to follow it:

Spoiler

PoseA1_Prof.png

Spoiler

PoseZ1.png

Spoiler

PoseB1_Prof.png

Cute Mark:

Spoiler

newmark2.png

If you decide to draw Super Splashee, the only difference is glowing hair and blood red eyes ( also fangs, but even I have problems adding fangs, almost too much x_x ). Any work you do will most likely end up in my About Me page credited to you, if you let me (I will ask first of course).

55 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Hi @Lucky Bolt can you draw my OC?

Here is three pictures from different angles. Any style you draw will be perfect! My own design might be a little confusing, and you don't need to follow it:

Reveal hidden contents

PoseA1_Prof.png

Reveal hidden contents

PoseZ1.png

Reveal hidden contents

PoseB1_Prof.png

Cute Mark:

Reveal hidden contents

newmark2.png

Yay! Can do! :yay:

56 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Any work you do will most likely end up in my About Me page credited to you, if you let me (I will ask first of course).

Of course you can!

Exactly! Let your imagination run wild! Draw a pony of me of what you think of me, and your only clue is my writings... Id love to see how your imagination works!:) plus itll be good practice!

Edited by Kujamih

57 minutes ago, Kujamih said:

Exactly! Let your imagination run wild! Draw a pony of me of what you think of me, and your only clue is my writings... Id love to see how your imagination works!:) plus itll be good practice!

Not a bad idea....alright, challenge accepted! :kirin:

OO! I love these arts :) Good thing i decided to pop on and snoop around requestria :BrightMacContent: Anyways i wanna make an request if thats ok ^^ it'll be of my oc alex sinfalair with an bat mare named Scaret dusk and they are nibbling an zap apple together xP just so you know an abit of an size description is that Scarlet is about the size of a filly, she is an adult but was the runt of the family in her clan ^^ some ppl dont get the sizes right and assume cuz shes a mare shes as big as one lol but i hope you like this really cute idea x3 i have given pictures of both Alex Sinfalair (the black pegasus... most basic color design ever xD) and Scarlet Dusk. ^^ And Alex is a full grown stallion, forgot to mention that sorry xD

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png.e1361ac5cda822fa26b0979b8c4288fb.png

Scarlet_Dusk.png.02214173be77b47dac4a49dd141be499.png

Scarlet_Dusk_Cutiemark.png

Edited by dsc

(edited)
6 hours ago, Pidgin Hole said:

also, I uploaded your art to Derpibooru (I credited you, don't worry).

oh my gosh thank youuu!! 

3 hours ago, dsc said:

OO! I love these arts :) Good thing i decided to pop on and snoop around requestria :BrightMacContent: Anyways i wanna make an request if thats ok ^^ it'll be of my oc alex sinfalair with an bat mare named Scaret dusk and they are nibbling an zap apple together xP just so you know an abit of an size description is that Scarlet is about the size of a filly, she is an adult but was the runt of the family in her clan ^^ some ppl dont get the sizes right and assume cuz shes a mare shes as big as one lol but i hope you like this really cute idea x3 i have given pictures of both Alex Sinfalair (the black pegasus... most basic color design ever xD) and Scarlet Dusk. ^^ And Alex is a full grown stallion, forgot to mention that sorry xD

Alex_Sinfalair_Reference_Sheet.png.e1361ac5cda822fa26b0979b8c4288fb.png

Scarlet_Dusk.png.02214173be77b47dac4a49dd141be499.png

Scarlet_Dusk_Cutiemark.png

Yay! What cute pones! :wub:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Hey Lucky! Would you like to draw my OC hanging out with yours? Here he is (with cutie mark) for reference:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

map 2.png

Pose: Sitting, maybe? As for activity, I dunno.

Background: Field/forest?

Eeee that would be so cute! :wub:

hey luck! mind doing spring wisp here? :) (her eyelashes are like twilight sparkle's for reference)

oN9HBgh.png

as for pose/expression, maybe somethin like this?

thumb.png

thanks!

• Brohoof 1