Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow dash looks hotter in 4k

Rainbowdash69

15 hours ago, Rainbowdash69 said:

Yeah she is pretty powerful in her own right like twi said "your horn is pretty powerful just like the pony it belongs to"

Sorry if I'm coming off as weird loving this show about ponies it's just I really love the show and it has a lot of cool battles and sad moments that I get drawn into it

Lol the concept of how magic with a broken horn is fascinating. No other unicorn has a broken horn in the show.

Also it's not weird. Everyone on this forum loves the show ^_^. If we didn't we wouldn't be on here.

I personally am a big fan of the cool battles and sad moments , but yeah the ponies are what make mlp so special. 

10 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

There are currently 4.236.312,8 people in the world that are in love with Rainbow Dash. And you are competing against all of them. (You will win, I am sure :orly:)

I gave up going after Rainbow Dash a long time ago. She's too popular!

I'm 99% sure that you made that statistic up :P

@Super SplasheeOut of interest, which pony are you going after then?

• Brohoof 1

Ponies do need some personality to them, so I guess Tempest is a good pony. ... ... Don't tell anyone but I have multiple toys of her in my collection  :awwthanks:

2 minutes ago, Princess of Hearts ❤️❤️ said:

@Super SplasheeOut of interest, which pony are you going after then?

That sunny-setty looking one from Equestria Girls. My odds are very slim, but when you love somepony, you gotta believe! :D

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

Ponies do need some personality to them, so I guess Tempest is a good pony. ... ... Don't tell anyone but I have multiple toys of her in my collection  :awwthanks:

That sunny-setty looking one from Equestria Girls. My odds are very slim, but when you love somepony, you gotta believe! :D

oooooo she's nice and cute but she has way too much hair as a human for my liking :P

(edited)

Well I personally think that the creator of mlp needs to give fizzle pop berry twist more love because she is this filler charecter that shows great promise and potential as a permanent charecter in the series

Edited by Rainbowdash69
  • Brohoof 1

That's true, but there's many characters that you could say the same about. That's why many people have favourite characters that aren't part of the Mane 6. FIM introduced lots of great side and background characters, which all had great potential and could have been used more in the show. 

@Rainbowdash69
Given that this thread is just going back and forth about how much a character is loved, it would be better executed as a status update or perhaps even a blog entry. Threads are not to be used for this purpose. I recommend you post in the Rainbow Dash Fan Club, where something like this is acceptable.

Locking.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked