Banner by ~ Silky Bloom

luvvva.bxbymiyah

• 4 weeks later...

Let me start with saying: I love all the mane six. In each and everyone of them I found more than one thing to like/love. But some of them work better with me because I've a charater too and I'm biased. My list would be (from most to leas fav.):

1. Fluttershy
  2. Twilight Sparkle*
  3. Rainbow Dash*
  4. Pinkie Pie*
  5. AJ
  6. Rarity

The names marked with an asterisk have been moved between the spots from 2-4 since I joined. Reason: I'm still new to he fandom and this took some time to get details right, because ranking those six I love isn't easy. Well, with the exception of Fluttershy :fluttershy:

• 1 year later...

1 Fluttershy: BEST PONY! I can see how someone can find her "just ok" since her being shy all the time can be a bit boring, but other than that, she's amazing. She's adorable, she's kind, she's infinitly better than Twilight, she's just amazing

2 Rarity and Applejack: I can't rank these two differently. I love them both equally. Rarity is so funny and beautiful, and Applejack is just so sweet and charming, I love them both

3 Twilight: She's... Ok. I like how innocent and nerdy she is. I don't like how all her problems are magically solved by Celestia or "friendship* and when she does bad stuff she doesn't get punished. I do NOT like the princess thing. I feel like it came way too early, and was a really dumb idea. She's already the element of magic. She doesn't need to be a princess! Frankly, she didn't need to be an element!

4 Rainbow Dash:.. Meh. I don't have much to say about Rainbow Dash. She's annoying, she's selfish, she's generic, she's immature, and she's severly overrated

5 Pinkie Pie: Pinkie Pie is annoying. She's cute, but other than that, the only interesting thing about her is her family